ear piercing

Poonam Moolchandani

Mar 05, 2013

Hi , my princess is just 3. 5 moths old , kindly suggest the right age for ear piercing & also suggest when can i start with juices and soups . what would be the right age for the same.     Thanks

• 3

Aashna

Hi Poonam, you will get details on the ear piercing bit from the link suggested by Charanjot. A baby does not need any other food or drink besides breastmilk or formula up to 6 months of age. You could gradually introduce fresh home made soup or juices after 6 months. You may give her either soup or juice to begin with and wait for a week or so to see if there are any reactions, if so, then please stop immediately and re-introduce it later. You may speak to her paediatrician before starting on anything new, just to be sure :)

this is like a chain of information ..very nice!

Charanjot

Hi Poonam, see the link below for suggestions I got on the same issue:http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/ear-piercing-any-suggestions/350

my baby cries a lot ... specially when w..

baby cries a lot n request to be held

cold and fever for mom

my baby is 2 1/2 months old I am breest feeding her. now I am suffering from fev..

baby hair

my child is 3 month old she has more hair but now the summer season started my c..

Breast feeding

My daughter is 2 and half month old... From past 1 and half month... My daughter..

Baby sleeping on side

Hi all, My Two month old baby sleeping on her sides mostly. I put her on back w..

IPV VACCINATION NOT AVAILABLE

In which govt hospital or dispensary in Delhi is the IPV vaccine available since..

breastfeeding of my 1 month old baby

due to overflow of my breast milk , my baby drinks less at one go and while feed..