Ear piercing

Megha Shah Ahuja

Hello Mommies and experts,i have a 4 month old daughter... need to get her ears pierced... seek ur advice as to what is the appropriate age to get it done and which way to go in for:Traditional way i. e taarwala or a gunshot

Haritima Pandey

Okay.. I also want to knw gunshot or tarwala... Which is better.. ? Most of d people go to the jewellery shop fr ear piercing it's in tradition..

neha chandna

Ear piercing shd b done when ur baby is atleast able to speak n express her pain or any discomfirt in her ear.

Haritima Pandey

Once take advice of pediatrician..

Varsha singhal

Hi Megha Ear piercing iadeally should b done in between 4 to 6 years of age... by any method..

Hi Megha, the earlier you get it done the better. depends entirely on you whether you want to go the traditional way or a gunshot. Gunshot would be less painful.

phenergan syrup

hi,my baby is 3 months old. Her PDT. prescribed phenergan syrup when she was suf..

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..

cold and cough

My seven month old baby is having cough. initially she had cold but now it's cou..

diapers

Hi moms can anyone suggest which diapers r good t use. Before i ws usg mamy poks..

about poop

my baby is 11mnth old and her poop is tight and lightly redish clr?wt is d reaso..

regarding eczema

my son is three months old. he is suffering from eczema. how to get rid of it.

baby poop

how often should a 6 month old which is on breastfd and semi solid food poop in..

massage oil

my newborn is 2n half months old.. he is my second child ..bt dis time I am get..