Ear piercing

Megha Shah Ahuja

Hello Mommies and experts,i have a 4 month old daughter... need to get her ears pierced... seek ur advice as to what is the appropriate age to get it done and which way to go in for:Traditional way i. e taarwala or a gunshot

Haritima Pandey

Okay.. I also want to knw gunshot or tarwala... Which is better.. ? Most of d people go to the jewellery shop fr ear piercing it's in tradition..

neha chandna

Ear piercing shd b done when ur baby is atleast able to speak n express her pain or any discomfirt in her ear.

Haritima Pandey

Once take advice of pediatrician..

Varsha singhal

Hi Megha Ear piercing iadeally should b done in between 4 to 6 years of age... by any method..

Hi Megha, the earlier you get it done the better. depends entirely on you whether you want to go the traditional way or a gunshot. Gunshot would be less painful.

poop

my son is 6months old, he is not poop for past 3days. really don't know what to..

my babies poop is green n slimy. what to..

my baby is going to poo in green color for some days. later he wil defecate in..

Child cry without any reason.

please suggest me how to handle My Little Angel When she crying without any reas..

Lactare tablets

Dear all, I am taking Lactare tablets everyday of about 4 capsules to increase b..

vaccination

what are painless and with pain vaccination?? My Lo is 2. 5 months and has finis..

Gap between the meals

Hi all, Just wanted to know that minimum how much time gapping should be there..

baby's hair

my baby is 8 months and she has lot of dandruff in her head. i have tried all th..