Ear piercing

Megha Shah Ahuja

Hello Mommies and experts,i have a 4 month old daughter... need to get her ears pierced... seek ur advice as to what is the appropriate age to get it done and which way to go in for:Traditional way i. e taarwala or a gunshot

Haritima Pandey

Okay.. I also want to knw gunshot or tarwala... Which is better.. ? Most of d people go to the jewellery shop fr ear piercing it's in tradition..

neha chandna

Ear piercing shd b done when ur baby is atleast able to speak n express her pain or any discomfirt in her ear.

Haritima Pandey

Once take advice of pediatrician..

Varsha singhal

Hi Megha Ear piercing iadeally should b done in between 4 to 6 years of age... by any method..

Hi Megha, the earlier you get it done the better. depends entirely on you whether you want to go the traditional way or a gunshot. Gunshot would be less painful.

skin care

my son is 2 n half months old. his skin is very rough especially cheeks part. ca..

Cloth Diapers in Bangalore

Hi All, I am looking at buying a few cloth diapers, as summer is soon approachin..

baby feed

hii.. sometimes my 6 months old does not feed for 3-4 hrs. is it normal or sumth..

Is 'GRIPE WATER' safe for New Borns Babi..

http://www.whattoexpect.com/first-year/gripe-water

6 month old baby passes green colored po..

My baby is 6 month old started passing green colored stool from few day. we give..

suking honey nipple

is suking honey nippal is bad for health of 8 month baby my baby suking it when..

constipation in 1 month old

hi my son is 1 month old and he is not doing potty from last 3 days . is it ok..