Eating food

Vandana

My son is 2 yrs he doesn't show any interest in food but can take food only in puree form ...

• 2

sandy l

Hi doctor my son has cold problem every time he is facing this problem so pls tell me what are the remidies to follow to stop this cold

Hi Vandana, that may be so because he is not chewing his food and finds it difficult to swalow. Hence prefers the puree form. But that's ok if he is taking all the required veggies and fruits in a right quantity. All you can do is to make the puree with little texture rather than a soft smooth paste.

weight gain

my baby is 1. 4 years now his weight is 9. 8 kg.... his birth weight was 2. 8 kg..

Best in sea food ?

my dauther is 2years 2months. planng to gove her sea food but not sure which is..

diet chart for 2 years baby.

please suggest diet chart with timings for 2 years baby

Nutrition

Hi .. My daughter is 2yrs old... Can I give her kids horlicks or pediasure? Pls..

food diet for my child 2 and half

he is asking milk in night times. not able to refuse. how to divert this. and wh..

baby girl 18 mnt old

what should I feed to my baby girl she doesn't eat much get bored with anything..

Food. to be carried during train journey..

Please suggest food items to be carried for. my 2 years baby for long journey.