Eating food

Vandana

My son is 2 yrs he doesn't show any interest in food but can take food only in puree form ...

• 2

sandy l

Hi doctor my son has cold problem every time he is facing this problem so pls tell me what are the remidies to follow to stop this cold

Hi Vandana, that may be so because he is not chewing his food and finds it difficult to swalow. Hence prefers the puree form. But that's ok if he is taking all the required veggies and fruits in a right quantity. All you can do is to make the puree with little texture rather than a soft smooth paste.

Food habits and Low weight

My daughter is 2 years 4 months. She is 11. 4 kgs. And she have only Dal, rice,..

Food habit

My kid s 2. 3 months old now.. she doesnt like to eat badham,sweet potato,dates...

13mnths old baby doesn't drink plain wat..

my baby is 13months old. always she refuses to drink plain water. either she wil..

pomegranate juice

hello mommies my son is 17months old. Can i give him pomegranate juice daily..

Nutrition

hi everyone.. my son is 14 months now... he hates eating apple..... pls help me..

Food. to be carried during train journey..

Please suggest food items to be carried for. my 2 years baby for long journey.

Diet concern

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing great. My question is regarding baby's lunch..

my baby is 1year 4months, but here weigh..

my baby is 1year 4months, but here weight is 7. 5 kgd