Eating food

Vandana

My son is 2 yrs he doesn't show any interest in food but can take food only in puree form ...

• 2

sandy l

Hi doctor my son has cold problem every time he is facing this problem so pls tell me what are the remidies to follow to stop this cold

Hi Vandana, that may be so because he is not chewing his food and finds it difficult to swalow. Hence prefers the puree form. But that's ok if he is taking all the required veggies and fruits in a right quantity. All you can do is to make the puree with little texture rather than a soft smooth paste.

food suggestion

my 22 months old baby is having constipation. please suggest a narural way to cu..

promoganate

my lo is 14 months. he likes promoganate with seeds only. Can I feed along with..

Hi, my son is 2 yes old,. Doesn't eat..

Tell me some alternate ways that he can intake fruits in any ways

My 1yr 5 months daughter is not eting pr..

My daughter is not eating properly. We are non-veg and she is not interested in..

sooji ki kheer... or halwa ..for 1+

how to make suji ki kheer or halwa for 1yr old...

baby girl 18 mnt old

what should I feed to my baby girl she doesn't eat much get bored with anything..

addiction to gadgets

hi my dotty is 1. 10months n she is severely addicted to mobiles n t. v ...only..