Eating food

Anandana N

How is it easy to get your toddler to eat food right?   How about giving him a table and chair to sit and eat...   Giving him different types of veggies in forms of cutlets or parathas with dahi..   singing to him/her   if they start to throw tantrums and dont want to eat then what....   simple... take the plate away for a while letting them know that this way of behaviour is unacceptable....   These simple tricks do magic.... my boys always eat food and dont waste food at all.    

• 4

Anandana N

Well this is tried and tested. If you have patience it will def work. all the best.

sayli

currently i am facing the same problem. I hope this phase will end up soon. :)

Anandana N

Yup agreed. Getting angry just makes it difficult for both of us as i have also gone through it. this really works... but be patient. they may actually not eat also one meal probably but by the next meal they will be definatley hungry and then you can give what you please. this may go on for a few days as its a new way of behavior your child is learning.. so be with him/her. take care

Thank you for the tips Anandana. It is always a challenge to get toddlers to finish their meal! Simple suggestion such as these are any day better than getting angry or irritated :)

Raw veggies as salads in Diets..

Hi, my little princess is now 1. 5 years old. Can I start giving her raw veggies..

Anaemia in toddlers

Hello everyone ! I m new to this app and blog hope all are doing well with ur ba..

not gaining proper weight

my son is 1yr and 2 month old. problem is his weight is not increasing. he is on..

which types of food I can give to my son in summer

food suggestion

my 22 months old baby is having constipation. please suggest a narural way to cu..

My 2. 9 months baby does not want to dri..

I give her bottle feed whenever she goes to sleep but it's damaging her teeth. I..

Hi, my son is 2 yes old,. Doesn't eat..

Tell me some alternate ways that he can intake fruits in any ways

Pure vegetarian

Hello all, I just wants to know tht m pure vegetarian we can't even see eggs an..