Eating food

Anandana N

How is it easy to get your toddler to eat food right?   How about giving him a table and chair to sit and eat...   Giving him different types of veggies in forms of cutlets or parathas with dahi..   singing to him/her   if they start to throw tantrums and dont want to eat then what....   simple... take the plate away for a while letting them know that this way of behaviour is unacceptable....   These simple tricks do magic.... my boys always eat food and dont waste food at all.    

• 4

Anandana N

Well this is tried and tested. If you have patience it will def work. all the best.

sayli

currently i am facing the same problem. I hope this phase will end up soon. :)

Anandana N

Yup agreed. Getting angry just makes it difficult for both of us as i have also gone through it. this really works... but be patient. they may actually not eat also one meal probably but by the next meal they will be definatley hungry and then you can give what you please. this may go on for a few days as its a new way of behavior your child is learning.. so be with him/her. take care

Thank you for the tips Anandana. It is always a challenge to get toddlers to finish their meal! Simple suggestion such as these are any day better than getting angry or irritated :)

My 1yr 5 months daughter is not eting pr..

My daughter is not eating properly. We are non-veg and she is not interested in..

about food of my girl

my girl is very lean she is not intended on food suggest me some healthy and ta..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat and drink well even dnt take top feed a..

Food

Can I give milk cream(malai) to my 13 months daughter????

breast feeding

how to stop breast feeding to 25 months baby girl . She has became addicted to i..

Baby is anaemic

My daughter is 20months old having weight of 13kg and height of 85cm But she is..

Nutrition

Can I let my 1 year old boy drink some tea? (tea without milk)

Hi, my son is 2 yes old,. Doesn't eat..

Tell me some alternate ways that he can intake fruits in any ways