Eating food

Anandana N

How is it easy to get your toddler to eat food right?   How about giving him a table and chair to sit and eat...   Giving him different types of veggies in forms of cutlets or parathas with dahi..   singing to him/her   if they start to throw tantrums and dont want to eat then what....   simple... take the plate away for a while letting them know that this way of behaviour is unacceptable....   These simple tricks do magic.... my boys always eat food and dont waste food at all.    

• 4

Anandana N

Well this is tried and tested. If you have patience it will def work. all the best.

sayli

currently i am facing the same problem. I hope this phase will end up soon. :)

Anandana N

Yup agreed. Getting angry just makes it difficult for both of us as i have also gone through it. this really works... but be patient. they may actually not eat also one meal probably but by the next meal they will be definatley hungry and then you can give what you please. this may go on for a few days as its a new way of behavior your child is learning.. so be with him/her. take care

Thank you for the tips Anandana. It is always a challenge to get toddlers to finish their meal! Simple suggestion such as these are any day better than getting angry or irritated :)

Water Intake

My daughter is of 1 yr and 7 months , she drink very less water . Please suggest..

What should be diet of a three yrs old s..

What should I give my son for proper growth

picky eater

My baby is a picky eater and eat less. How I encaurage her to eat more

food at dinner time

Hi moms please suggest some food varieties to be given at dinner time for my 16..

Regarding solid foods

Hi my twins r 15 months .boy and girl. girl eats anything anytime. eg. if I'm e..

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..

stopped eating

Hi my daughter is 13 months old. She was eating everything I offered her includi..