Eating habits of my 6yrs old son

Matharasi Radhika

Jul 16, 2015

Hi,everyone I have a son tanuj 6yrs old,studying in class1,his eating habits r vry good but every day he wants me to giv two omlettes in the lunch with chapattis nd a boiled egg with rice nd dal in his dinner,I'm confused that is it good to have 3 eggs daily. please can any one suggest me with this query.

• 1

simran sharma

Excess of anything is bad, Limit the number of eggs and replace it with vegetables.. You can add more amount of vegetables while making omlettes . He shouldnot have 3 eggs daily , make them either alternative days or reduce the number to 2 ,, also make changes in the diet of your kid , make sure he eats all types of food and not just eggs . :)

egg for 6 mnths baby

can i give half boiled egg to my 6 mnths baby

Feeding problem

My daughter likes to eat non veg ..she often by suffers from indigestion.. few d..

food n nutrition

my baby still feedibg vy bottel what can i do

how to teach kids to eat by their hands

hello.. my son is 5yrs old. he knows how to eat himself with spoon but not at al..

my daughter is nt interested to eat food

my daughter she doesn't like any vegetables...

about daughter food

hii my daughter is 4year old.. what should I give her in breakfast which is good..

improve immunity

my baby is 3 year she is offen affected by cold say two times in a month which i..