Eating habits of my 6yrs old son

Matharasi Radhika

Jul 16, 2015

Hi,everyone I have a son tanuj 6yrs old,studying in class1,his eating habits r vry good but every day he wants me to giv two omlettes in the lunch with chapattis nd a boiled egg with rice nd dal in his dinner,I'm confused that is it good to have 3 eggs daily. please can any one suggest me with this query.

• 1

simran sharma

Excess of anything is bad, Limit the number of eggs and replace it with vegetables.. You can add more amount of vegetables while making omlettes . He shouldnot have 3 eggs daily , make them either alternative days or reduce the number to 2 ,, also make changes in the diet of your kid , make sure he eats all types of food and not just eggs . :)

my daughter is nt interested to eat food

my daughter she doesn't like any vegetables...

my child is 5 yrs old,but weight is only..

she doesn't take any dry fruits,,fruits.. she likes vegetable's only.. her I mm..

weight increase

hi daughter his 4 now but her weight his 13 now .tell me which can be increa..

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..

Feeding

Feeding is the most difficult task of parenting .Especially if your mommy of 2 o..

weight gain

Wat type of food to be given for my kid's weight gain

Night time fedding

Hello friends, my beby is 6 month old,i want to know that my breast feeding is m..