Eating habits of my 6yrs old son

Matharasi Radhika

Jul 16, 2015

Hi,everyone I have a son tanuj 6yrs old,studying in class1,his eating habits r vry good but every day he wants me to giv two omlettes in the lunch with chapattis nd a boiled egg with rice nd dal in his dinner,I'm confused that is it good to have 3 eggs daily. please can any one suggest me with this query.

• 1

simran sharma

Excess of anything is bad, Limit the number of eggs and replace it with vegetables.. You can add more amount of vegetables while making omlettes . He shouldnot have 3 eggs daily , make them either alternative days or reduce the number to 2 ,, also make changes in the diet of your kid , make sure he eats all types of food and not just eggs . :)

how to make my child eat normal food

my son 3 yrs n 5 months old doesn't eat anything expect milk.... idli ,dosa ,app..

diet food n nutrition

my tanish is very weak in eating. has too less diet.

don't eat veggies

my daughter likes to eat curd Everytime but she drink milk hardly and that too w..

Night time fedding

Hello friends, my beby is 6 month old,i want to know that my breast feeding is m..

my daughter lohitha 5y she is not taking..

hi my daughter age is 5y 2m her weight is 17kg she does not take food properly..

About Weight

My son is 3yrs8month. His weight is 11. 7kg. He is under weight. He is eating al..

weight gain

Wat type of food to be given for my kid's weight gain