Eating habits of my 6yrs old son

Matharasi Radhika

Jul 16, 2015

Hi,everyone I have a son tanuj 6yrs old,studying in class1,his eating habits r vry good but every day he wants me to giv two omlettes in the lunch with chapattis nd a boiled egg with rice nd dal in his dinner,I'm confused that is it good to have 3 eggs daily. please can any one suggest me with this query.

• 1

simran sharma

Excess of anything is bad, Limit the number of eggs and replace it with vegetables.. You can add more amount of vegetables while making omlettes . He shouldnot have 3 eggs daily , make them either alternative days or reduce the number to 2 ,, also make changes in the diet of your kid , make sure he eats all types of food and not just eggs . :)

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and does not chews. what to do?

veggies

my 6 year old child doesn't eat any veggies .he likes pulses is he is getting a..

Feeding problem

My daughter likes to eat non veg ..she often by suffers from indigestion.. few d..

weight increase

hi daughter his 4 now but her weight his 13 now .tell me which can be increa..

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..

How to increase immunity power

what food can I give her increase immunity power,so that cold, coughing, fever n..

eat food his big deal... she doesnt like foods she wont eat her self we have to..