Eating paint and mud

Hi fellow parents My 3 year old girl has a habit of eating wall paint and mud. I tried stopping her many times. How do I make her understand that she should not eat mud. Please suggest.

Meenambigai Rajesh

Hi, Eating mud may be due to iron deficiency and some vitamin deficiency. Consult ur paediatrician and supplement with some health tonics. The problem might be solved. Good luck.

walking

my daughter is 14 months old,still she is not walking.... what could be the reas..

how to stop breastfeeding of 2 year baby

my 2 year baby girl while sleeping at night always ask for breastfeeding. Every..

when is correct time to stop breastfeedi..

when is correct time to stop breastfeeding , my lo is 1 year old

About dabar jnmghuti

Is dabar janamghuti is good for child

foods while travelling

Hi mommies..... my girl is 15 months old... im travelling to ooty... pls suggest..

syrup bandy

as per doc advise I gave bandy syrup on Friday night 5ml and was advised to give..

my son is having cold and cough since 15..

hello all my son is having cold and cough since 15 days given him medicines so i..

Slapping

my baby is one year old. she started slapping and pulling hair of others wheneve..