Eating problem

Dimple Shyam

My son is 2 yr old , he doesnt like to eat food n drinks only milk wat to do i m really worried

Yashika

Introduce him to fancy foods like colourful biryani or vegetable balls or wholewheat pasta in milk and cream

Dimple Shyam

Hi pooja thnks fr such useful information

Hi Dimple, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/how-to-make-your-toddler-eat-right/545

Sukrit Wadhawan

Hi All, My daughter yells a lot. Please let me know what can be the reason and..

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

Activities for Toodlers

Hi, My lo is 18 months old and very hyperactive. Please help me with some activi..

2 year toddler throwing tantrums.

She screams at the top of her voice i don't know what to do and how to control h..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

potty training

my son is 2 yr old. I'm not able to potty train him. he is not even trying to si..

Mobile addiction of children's

Hi everyone, I am 3 yr 7 month baby girl and 2 yr 4 month baby boy father, my jo..

Thumb problem

My son is 2 years old and he puts thumb in his mouth round the clock Tried diffe..