Eating problems

Khushbu Chheda

Hi. My son is 14 months old. He is not able to have whole piece of rice while I m making him eat dal chaval, I have to churn it in mixture for mashing it. Please give me some suggestions how can i make him eat without grinding food items.

Khushbu Chheda

Thank you for ur comments. It really helped!

Khushbu Chheda

Is this thing normal?

Khushbu Chheda

Actually friends he cant have anything without mashing if i give him a biscuit he bites n then with in 30 seconds he vomits.

Shraddha Fogla

Hi , Give the child finger food and let him/her eat on her own. The child might gag a bit but will learn to eat pieces and rice will be no problem at all .

Hi Khushbu! Rice when cooked leaves starch which is sticky plus the granules are long. When consumed it might get stuck and cause coughing or vomiting. It is advisable to give broken (Tukda rice) or u could cook rice well and soft and while feeding mash it with spoon. Or u could give rice in other forms such as dosa, Idli, kheer or rice puddings etc.

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

My child anger behaviour.

he is very short tampered. if no one listen to him or agree with his,he start th..

Daughter don't speak mich

My daughter don't speak much. She's 2. 4 months old. She's very intelligent th..

not obeying

I don't know what I have to do how to make my son to be obedient, not listening..

Health

My son vivan is now 14 months old. His weight is approx 9. 5. Is this right for..

concentration issue

my daughter is 16 month old, whenever I try to teach her small things like bye b..