Eating problems

Khushbu Chheda

Hi. My son is 14 months old. He is not able to have whole piece of rice while I m making him eat dal chaval, I have to churn it in mixture for mashing it. Please give me some suggestions how can i make him eat without grinding food items.

Khushbu Chheda

Thank you for ur comments. It really helped!

Khushbu Chheda

Is this thing normal?

Khushbu Chheda

Actually friends he cant have anything without mashing if i give him a biscuit he bites n then with in 30 seconds he vomits.

Shraddha Fogla

Hi , Give the child finger food and let him/her eat on her own. The child might gag a bit but will learn to eat pieces and rice will be no problem at all .

Hi Khushbu! Rice when cooked leaves starch which is sticky plus the granules are long. When consumed it might get stuck and cause coughing or vomiting. It is advisable to give broken (Tukda rice) or u could cook rice well and soft and while feeding mash it with spoon. Or u could give rice in other forms such as dosa, Idli, kheer or rice puddings etc.

diet chart nd time table for 1 yr baby

hiii.... my baby is 1 yr old plz sgst me time table nd diet chart nd in hou muc..

nap time

hi my 2 year old had the best routine wake up at 9-9. 30, milk,bf,play time,lunc..

nowadys dr. brandy is not available

even i hav head abt dr. brandy but it is not available anywhere.. i m in banglor..

Alone for the first time with my 3yr dau..

i am really tensed and worried as i am going to be alone with my daughter for fi..

Hair pulling habit

Hi. My son is 19months old. He is super active. But the one thing that bothers m..

food chart

I need daily food chart

my daughter is 2. 7, has tonsils. what..

2. 7 year. daughter has tonsillitis