Eating routine

Ketki Dagha

My daughter is 22 months old. She used to have proper eating routine till month back... She used to have roti and sabzi in lunch and for dinner either khicadi or dal rice, idli, dosa etc. She had cough and cold around 1-1. 5 month back from then she is not eating properly she has completely lost interest in food.. i have observed that she is looking lean also... please help and give ideas to bring her interest back.

less weight

my son 1 year completed not eating food properly nd fruits too suggest me to wai..

picky eater

My baby is a picky eater and eat less. How I encaurage her to eat more

Food and nutrition

My daughter was19 old. she not eat anything?And how to stop breast feeding.

food suggestion

my 22 months old baby is having constipation. please suggest a narural way to cu..

hii my baby is 1. 8 yr old .he don't like to eat poha powder instead he like to..

baby nutrition

can i give chocolate and frooti to my 17 month old child occasionally

food chart

my son is not eating anything. only eat mashed dalia. how can I add more in his..

vomiting..

hi everyone. . my son is 2 years 5 months old.. and yet he don't use his teeth w..