Eating routine

Ketki Dagha

My daughter is 22 months old. She used to have proper eating routine till month back... She used to have roti and sabzi in lunch and for dinner either khicadi or dal rice, idli, dosa etc. She had cough and cold around 1-1. 5 month back from then she is not eating properly she has completely lost interest in food.. i have observed that she is looking lean also... please help and give ideas to bring her interest back.

not want to eat saathu Mavu powder

hi mommies, to see a blog of saathu mavu powder i also prepared it but my child..

What breakfast should I made for him

What breakfast should I made for him

less weight

my son 1 year completed not eating food properly nd fruits too suggest me to wai..

what is the replacement of mother milk s..

my baby is on mother milk substitute. what should I give her after completing 2..

hello, my baby is 14 month old... dry fr..

please suggest me diet for her.

food chart

my son is not eating anything. only eat mashed dalia. how can I add more in his..

is yellow pumpkin safe for toddlers.

its told that pumpkin is the worlds healthiest food filled with loads of nutrien..