Eating routine

ketki dagha

My daughter is 22 months old. She used to have proper eating routine till month back... She used to have roti and sabzi in lunch and for dinner either khicadi or dal rice, idli, dosa etc. She had cough and cold around 1-1. 5 month back from then she is not eating properly she has completely lost interest in food.. i have observed that she is looking lean also... please help and give ideas to bring her interest back.

food suggestion

my 22 months old baby is having constipation. please suggest a narural way to cu..

about food of my girl

my girl is very lean she is not intended on food suggest me some healthy and ta..

How to increase hunger in toddler?

My daughter does jot feel like eating now a days ..she is 1 and half yrs old.. c..

hi dear moms , which is the right health drink for 1-1/2 year old kids (Horlicks..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat..

My son 1 yrs + now but he really dnt eat and drink well even dnt take top feed a..

Doesn't chew the food...

My son is 3 years old and he doesn't chew the food.. All kind of stuffed chapati..

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..

promoganate

my lo is 14 months. he likes promoganate with seeds only. Can I feed along with..