Eating routine

Ketki Dagha

My daughter is 22 months old. She used to have proper eating routine till month back... She used to have roti and sabzi in lunch and for dinner either khicadi or dal rice, idli, dosa etc. She had cough and cold around 1-1. 5 month back from then she is not eating properly she has completely lost interest in food.. i have observed that she is looking lean also... please help and give ideas to bring her interest back.

food diet for my child 2 and half

he is asking milk in night times. not able to refuse. how to divert this. and wh..

recipe

plz give me kichidi recipe s

fruits/dry fruit intake

plz suggest how much fruits we should give to a 2 yrs toddler per day. I give..

not want to eat saathu Mavu powder

hi mommies, to see a blog of saathu mavu powder i also prepared it but my child..

promoganate

my lo is 14 months. he likes promoganate with seeds only. Can I feed along with..

nutrition

my son is 2 yrs old. i am giving complan to him as he is interseted in it. is i..

diet chart

hi my son is 1. 3 y. pls give me diet chart.

my baby only taking breastfeeding she doesn't like any other food if feed any f..