Eating Veggies

Praveen Premkumar

Just read, that if you want your child to eat veggies specially the one that they dont like, then maybe smiling while they eat the same would help. Seems children emotionally connect to such positive vibes...   I think i should try this this evening...

• 3

and also be prepared to be " Spat at " - my baby girl would spit out anything she did not appreciate and believe me it was a projectile which if you were not careful would land at every possible place on your body.... thankfully she is now almost six and eats whatever gets cooked at home...

Isha Mitra

i agree to u both.. its very imp to create a positive n encouraging environment for them specially when trying new stuff of making them eat things they dont appriaciate or like.. try making it in an interesting form, praise them if they try, try eating it with them.. and if they still dont want it dont force try it a few months later.

I agree there has to be a fun angle to most of the non appealing stuff that we want them to do and once we endorse it automatically puts a very positive feel in their little heads but you know what .... if they really don't want to eat something they WILL NOT.... and one should be prepared to accept even that ... with time they might come around or might not but its for us to wait and see...

what do you all think about NESTUM rice?

like every other mum I'm also concerned with how should I start with semi solid..

idly

what to mix with idly? my baby is 6months

ghutti ... is it good to give dabur jana..

Hi i have not started any ghutti to my baby ... is it ok to give dabur janam ghu..

Snacks

My Lil one is 1yr 5 months. She loves fresh cheese. Is tat Ok if I give fresh..

My little princess food

which food I prefer for my angel

breast feeding

I want to know how to increase quantity of milk as my baby is not getting suffic..

hello.. my lil one turns 10 month now. what changes i have to do in her food....

I have four months of baby since I gave birth for the past four months but still..