Eating

Akshita

My baby is 2 and a half years ..she is excellent in everything but she is has one problem she is a very fussy eater. she does not like eating vegetables and fruits, bcoz of which she holds the food in her mouth for hours ...plz help

• 1

Kritika

Hi Akshita Eating is always more fun when kids can associate food with their daily activities– a story, an animal or may be their favorite color or rhyme. Give funky names to food: ‘Darling can we have some Popeye chapatti’ (chapatti dough kneaded in spinach) instead of serving a normal chapatti ; a beet and veggie rice can be called fairy rice, for toddlers mash some dal with rice and veggies shape into tiny balls and serve as chotta bheem ke takatvar ladoo; mix yogurt with some fresh fruits, make some features and serve flavored yogurt. Funky cookie cutters or moulds are the simplest way to add that zing to your kids meals. I always try these out with my son and these small tricks always help.

food diet for my child 2 and half

he is asking milk in night times. not able to refuse. how to divert this. and wh..

How to give dry fruits to my 13 months baby

My twins don't eat food

My twin daughters don't eat dal rice or roti. 2 years old. I am worried about it..

My 1yr 5 months daughter is not eting pr..

My daughter is not eating properly. We are non-veg and she is not interested in..

weight gain

my boy not getting weight give me tips

feeding food

my son is 2yrs 2months old and from past 3to 4days he is not having food properl..

milk quantity for one year kid

how much qty of milk need tobe given daily??

Food Chart

Hi... please share food chart for 1 year and 1 month old baby.