Eating

Akshita

My baby is 2 and a half years ..she is excellent in everything but she is has one problem she is a very fussy eater. she does not like eating vegetables and fruits, bcoz of which she holds the food in her mouth for hours ...plz help

• 1

Kritika

Hi Akshita Eating is always more fun when kids can associate food with their daily activities– a story, an animal or may be their favorite color or rhyme. Give funky names to food: ‘Darling can we have some Popeye chapatti’ (chapatti dough kneaded in spinach) instead of serving a normal chapatti ; a beet and veggie rice can be called fairy rice, for toddlers mash some dal with rice and veggies shape into tiny balls and serve as chotta bheem ke takatvar ladoo; mix yogurt with some fresh fruits, make some features and serve flavored yogurt. Funky cookie cutters or moulds are the simplest way to add that zing to your kids meals. I always try these out with my son and these small tricks always help.

Diet concern

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing great. My question is regarding baby's lunch..

Baby not eating at all

Hello.. my 18 months old is not eating at all. she is not opening her mouth for..

picky eater

My baby is a picky eater and eat less. How I encaurage her to eat more

Nutrition

hi everyone.. my son is 14 months now... he hates eating apple..... pls help me..

Bottle Milk at midnight

hello... my 19 months old boy is on bottle milk.. he has a habit of having milk..

sooji ki kheer... or halwa ..for 1+

how to make suji ki kheer or halwa for 1yr old...

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..