Eating

Akshita

My baby is 2 and a half years ..she is excellent in everything but she is has one problem she is a very fussy eater. she does not like eating vegetables and fruits, bcoz of which she holds the food in her mouth for hours ...plz help

• 1

Kritika

Hi Akshita Eating is always more fun when kids can associate food with their daily activities– a story, an animal or may be their favorite color or rhyme. Give funky names to food: ‘Darling can we have some Popeye chapatti’ (chapatti dough kneaded in spinach) instead of serving a normal chapatti ; a beet and veggie rice can be called fairy rice, for toddlers mash some dal with rice and veggies shape into tiny balls and serve as chotta bheem ke takatvar ladoo; mix yogurt with some fresh fruits, make some features and serve flavored yogurt. Funky cookie cutters or moulds are the simplest way to add that zing to your kids meals. I always try these out with my son and these small tricks always help.

my baby is 21 months old. she is passin..

hi, my baby is 21 months old. she is passing hard stool. gap of 3-4 days. someti..

Omayra

Hi mere bete dang se khaana nai khaate so what I do

diet chart for 1year & 2 months

my son is of 1 year & 2 months he is not eating food at all wat should I do

Eating habit of my sonp

Hi.. my son is 1 yr 4 months old. My son doesn't eats anything.. all he loves is..

pomegranate juice

hello mommies my son is 17months old. Can i give him pomegranate juice daily..

my baby girl is not having her food prop..

my baby girl is 16 months old... nd she is very choicy... she only like milk (fo..