Eczema remedy for 4 year old please?

Roopa N

My son is suffering from eczema since 3 years. I did try all options like steriods (which prescived for restricted limited usage), coconut oil, aloe vera gel, vaseline expensive creams like cetaphil dam. Also went with ayurvedIc medicines for internal & external usage.. but did not help. Is there a solution for this please? Any doctors? Or may be homeopathy or anything at all which might help?

GAYATHRI JAYAN

Hello Roopa, My daughter was going through this Eczema, My dermatologists simply advised to use the soap as mild as possible , And after bath I keep her moisturized with cetaphil lotion. She was getting cured . I don use anything that makes her skin dry . Also after bath I suggest do not completely wipe of the water and immediately apply this lotion. It helps .Also please note that this problem in children is quite common and it will be fine as they grow .

Not informing abt potty.. 6yrs child

Hello frnds, my frnd's daughter is not informing wen she wants to go to potty, n..

Eye health

what is the meaning of 6/9 vision for the kids. Does it mean that the child will..

my three year old girl with dandruff in..

so much scalp dandruff that it is even affecting face skin. so confused what to..

how to boosting immunity

my son has down syndrome .now he is 3years old .previous year i changed my house..

My 3. 5 year old son is shorter compared..

Hi, i am tired of listening to comments passed by people after getting to know..

Travel Vomiting

My daughter is 3. 5 years old now. She is Vomiting while traveling how to overc..