Education

Payal Ganguly

Hiii I am worried about my daughter school admissions. now she is 10 month but please help me when we'll go for admission what type of questions asking her mother??and my big problem is I can't speak English...... so this is the big issue for my daughter's future?

• 3

A little too early. Give it some time, still at least 9-10 months before you look at evaluating a preschool. :)

Hey Payal! How r u ? I see no issues with yr English. You seem to be quite good at expressing yrself. There is no point in worrying about admission process now as there is still lot of time to go through that. I would advise you to focus on raising yr girl and help her become a confident, smart and a good human being. Focus on activities which are appropriate at this age for her which would help her in cognitive, language, social as well as her overall development. I am sure when it will be time for you and yr angel to go through that process, u both will do quite well. hope this helps!

Payal Ganguly

She is 10mnth

she has concentration issues

how to resolve this issue I hear a big list of complaints from teacher

concentration

my 9 years daughter is lacking concentration in studies and almost every thing

study of my baby

he is not ready to read n write. he is in class 2nd but he is too much weak. he..

physical punishment @ school

my son is 8yrs old & he is in class 3.. im facing severe prblms with his sc teac..

Best school in dwarka

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. P..

education

how cn I make her more attentive on her studies??

my daughter is very weak in maths so wha..

my daughter is very weak in maths . she can't remember tables. she is very weak..

Game regarding

My daughter don't know about what game is favourite for her