Education

Payal Ganguly

Hiii I am worried about my daughter school admissions. now she is 10 month but please help me when we'll go for admission what type of questions asking her mother??and my big problem is I can't speak English...... so this is the big issue for my daughter's future?

• 3

A little too early. Give it some time, still at least 9-10 months before you look at evaluating a preschool. :)

Hey Payal! How r u ? I see no issues with yr English. You seem to be quite good at expressing yrself. There is no point in worrying about admission process now as there is still lot of time to go through that. I would advise you to focus on raising yr girl and help her become a confident, smart and a good human being. Focus on activities which are appropriate at this age for her which would help her in cognitive, language, social as well as her overall development. I am sure when it will be time for you and yr angel to go through that process, u both will do quite well. hope this helps!

Payal Ganguly

She is 10mnth

How to drag them towards studies?

Hi, can you suggest me few ideas to make children feel ease about their books &..

he has fear of not winning so he avoid t..

he has a fear of nit winning so he avoids to take part in activities

want to buy some of educational and craf..

for entertaining with education

Hyderabad School

Dear all, I would like to know about Hyderabad school near by gachibowli. we ar..

Learning problems

Hi my son 7years old. He was talking different languages how to change plz help..

Hi all.. my daughter is in 5th and not s..

my daughter is in 5th.. since I am a working women and have a small daughter of..

my children are scared of studying from..

my children run away when i call them for studies