Education

Jalpa Rathod

My son is 9 yr old he is in class 5 cbse board. is it right age for him to be in class 5 cbse

Carol

As per the age cut off for LKG admissions in CBSE schools ( which varies from 3 and a half to 3 yrs and 10 months), 9. 5 to 10 yrs is the right age to be in grade 5

Alka Awasthi

I think he should be in class 4 as per age. Is he comfortable with the syllabus and studies ? If yes that's fine, else there is no harm to make him repeat one class again.

My 9yr old son is weak in tamil....

My son is studying in the IV std. He is very weak in tamil and is not interested..

he is distracted from studies in last 2m..

he is distracted from his studies

education

how cn I make her more attentive on her studies??

increase educational interest

my daughter is 7+ . I wish if anyone can suggest me how could her interest in ed..

physical punishment @ school

my son is 8yrs old & he is in class 3.. im facing severe prblms with his sc teac..

for class 3

any good app in which i get sample paper for my child which helps in study like..

Hi all.. my daughter is in 5th and not s..

my daughter is in 5th.. since I am a working women and have a small daughter of..