Education

Vinita Gupta

What is the correct time to teach words to little boy as my baby is 15 months old he only speak few words mamma and papa and baba.

• 2

Nakul Kapur

I agree to Nitin.

Hi Vinita! This is a good time to get started. Start slowly with small sentences, a few more words. Singing rhymes together and reading stories to your boy followed by co-reading stories from pictures would help too.

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

tips to engaged 2 year child

wat are the tips to engaged 2 year girl daily routine

no interest going to school

my son is 2 and1/2 yrs old and not at all showing interest going to school. we j..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..

wants to avoid studying

whenever I call him to study he is never intrested in studying .he avoids maths..

Play school admission

hi, recently I been to play school as it's in my vicinity for the admission enqu..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

communicate in english

I have little bit knowledge of English. how can I teach English to my child thro..