Egg consumption

Dipti Keshav

Hi my son is 3yrs 2mths and he's prone to respiratory congestion during winter. People say if he consumes egg its good for him since I am vegetarian we've not given him eggs till now. Can I start giving him eggs at this age? will he be able to take it without causing any allergies ?

• 2

Dipti Keshav

Thank u so much shikra!!!

Hi Dipti! Does your child have a history of allergy to food especially egg? If yes u could consult your doctor. If no,try giving a spoonful or so and wait for a day or two to see how does his system react to it. Egg is a powerhouse of nutrients. They are a great source of protein,fat, vitamins, minerals , raise good cholesterol and other healthier nutrients. Dipti, I believe there is no harm giving it a shot knowing it's nutritional value as vegetarian diet mostly lacks all these nutrients provided by eggs. Having said that, I would again tell you to be cautious in case of any history of allergy realted to food and take doc's advise. Hope this helps!

3 yr old not drinking and eating properl..

My 3 yr 3 mnth old starting school but very moody in eating and drinks less wate..

cough and cold

my kid is 5 years old .he catches cold quit often and became of this eat doesn't..

hi

my daughter had crack in her feet sometime it bleeds . what may the reason?

Rubbing teeth at night

Hi. My daughter is 6 years old. She is Rubbing her teeth during sleep at night f..

summer healthy food

hi actually i want to know how we can care our children in summer at home regard..

how to boosting immunity

how to boosting down yndrome child's immunity

how much almond powder n cashew powder should be given to 4yr old n 2yr old chil..