Egg consumption

Dipti Keshav

Hi my son is 3yrs 2mths and he's prone to respiratory congestion during winter. People say if he consumes egg its good for him since I am vegetarian we've not given him eggs till now. Can I start giving him eggs at this age? will he be able to take it without causing any allergies ?

• 2

Dipti Keshav

Thank u so much shikra!!!

Hi Dipti! Does your child have a history of allergy to food especially egg? If yes u could consult your doctor. If no,try giving a spoonful or so and wait for a day or two to see how does his system react to it. Egg is a powerhouse of nutrients. They are a great source of protein,fat, vitamins, minerals , raise good cholesterol and other healthier nutrients. Dipti, I believe there is no harm giving it a shot knowing it's nutritional value as vegetarian diet mostly lacks all these nutrients provided by eggs. Having said that, I would again tell you to be cautious in case of any history of allergy realted to food and take doc's advise. Hope this helps!

remove ade without surgery

hi,my 3. 5 year son has down syndrome,he frequently affected in cold and cough a..

how to boosting immunity

my son has down syndrome .now he is 3years old .previous year i changed my house..

cold

how can improve her cold

caugh

hello parents my daughter has cold nd caugh plz suggest me some home remedies...

my three year old girl with dandruff in..

so much scalp dandruff that it is even affecting face skin. so confused what to..

infection

my baby now complete 5 years every month she has troat infection

Health

my son is a premature so low weight how can I increase the weight and he is went..

Health

my son causes cold and running nose how to treat any home tips