Egg consumption

Dipti Keshav

Hi my son is 3yrs 2mths and he's prone to respiratory congestion during winter. People say if he consumes egg its good for him since I am vegetarian we've not given him eggs till now. Can I start giving him eggs at this age? will he be able to take it without causing any allergies ?

• 2

Dipti Keshav

Thank u so much shikra!!!

Hi Dipti! Does your child have a history of allergy to food especially egg? If yes u could consult your doctor. If no,try giving a spoonful or so and wait for a day or two to see how does his system react to it. Egg is a powerhouse of nutrients. They are a great source of protein,fat, vitamins, minerals , raise good cholesterol and other healthier nutrients. Dipti, I believe there is no harm giving it a shot knowing it's nutritional value as vegetarian diet mostly lacks all these nutrients provided by eggs. Having said that, I would again tell you to be cautious in case of any history of allergy realted to food and take doc's advise. Hope this helps!

causes of skin pores

what is the reason of skin pores and solution of this.

irregular bowels

my daughter is 2. 11 months old... her bowels are irregular ...it takes 3 days g..

cough during sleep

hi, my son is 3 .3 years old, he only coughs while sleeping whether it is during..

My 3 yrs 10 month old son weigh 12 kgs

My 3 yrs 10 month old son is too weak.. He just weighs 12kgs.. What do I do to..

Health

my son causes cold and running nose how to treat any home tips

immunity booster

suggest me some immunity boosting foods for my 3. 5yrs old