Emergengy night food what to gv my son other than breastfeeding.

Aksa Shaikh

My son is of 7 months and sleep around 2 am at night and by 9. 30 i feed him his food . Bt by the time i sleep he gets up and starts playing and after that is he is hungry. So i needed some help as in what to give in emergency food to my son at night. And he eats cerelac shishuaahar moong dal khicdi.

• 3

Nazia Khan

Esum is good

Aksa Shaikh

Is it ok if i give him milk? Full fat milk . Coz cow's milk is not to b gven til he is one year?

You may give him carrot to nibble. Or give him some milk that will help him sleep. My sister in law had special toddler biscuits that she gave my nephew in the night.

transistion from breast milk to other mi..

hello everyone. my son is 1 year old now. i have started giving him packed full..

lacking in weight

my 10 months old son is just 6. 5 I have tried all the way feeding him with ragi..

baby food

Can pear be boiled, smashed and given to a seven months baby??

my 6. 5 month baby is not eating any sol..

my 6. 5 month baby is not eating any solid food.. what to do?

food for baby

can i feed my 3 month old baby. If it is ok, what type of foods should be given?

do not sleep at night

my 8 month old baby sleeps from 12 noon to 10 pm and also do not wake up between..

plz tell me

hey my baby is 4 month old vaise ma use nan 1pro de rahi ho kya mai double toned..