Energy

Meenu

My child is always full of energy. Please suggest ways of channelizing it.

Hi Meenu! Some children are a bundle of energy and there is no stopping for them. We need to wisely utilize and channelize their energies in the right direction. U cud make him wake up early take them to park, do excercise or do cycling. U cud help him have a buddy group in which all children go for skating, cycling or swimming. A good start of the day wud motivate him to use rest of the day wisely. Planning time table every week which includes time for studies, sports, fun, and recreation wud help him be organized. He cud join cricket or any other sports club, as oer his choice where he might be called for practice3-4 times in a week. U need to recognize his interest as well as talent and direct his energies in that direction.

1. Cycling 2. Skating 3. swimming I had same case. my kids principal(play school) suggest all.. Tht really works.

Meenu, I would suggest that you first ensure that the atmosphere at home is calm. The next thing would be to engage in activities that would appropriately use his energy. Use this as an opportunity to make him/her aware of fitness. The right age to get children hooked onto sports. Lastly, take care of him post these activities. Cheers!

Shilpa

Hi Meenu, you can also indulge your son in some extra cirrucular activities like swimming classes, robotics, dance etc :)

Hi Meenu! Here is a link to a similar parent talkthat you may find relevant: http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/channelising-the-hyper/809

allergies

my son omar is 8+ now,daily he will be sneezing in d morning,n every month he wi..

my daughter is 1o yrs old. she is not ea..

tried but no use... she cries... pls help me ..

irritating bowl movements

my 8 years boy has been complaining about irritating bowl movement. not exactly..

emotional imbalance

my son 8yrs old. recently he is crying for any nominals matter. what can I do

eyes

irritation and red eyes in kids

worried for my son

two days before he was having mild headache after that next day he was having fe..

Chicken pox to my kid

My son is 8 yrs old. Today morning I have seen early symptoms of Chicken pox. Ca..