Enlarge adenoid

Navdeep Kaur

My daughter is 5. 8 years old and having enlarged adenoid,tonsils and bronchitis . I want to know what type of diet should b given to her and what to do for her wellness

• 3

navdeep kaur

Thanks shikha g

Hi Navdeep! Adenoid tissue may temporarily swell as it tries to fight off infection. You could try avoid certain food items such as cold food or cold drinks. U could also refrain the child from consuming fried foods ,sour or spicy things such as pickle, ketchups, packed juices, chips, food from outside etc. What you could give to your child instead is hot soups with vegetable stock which gives a soothing effect, tea with 1/2 inch cut piece of ginger, pepper corns, one or two kernels of black cardamon which is boiled and strained before serving or give honey with ginger extract one or two drops just once in a day. U could also try giving roasted haldi in milk. try giving water at room temperature or lukewarm water to drink. child can also gargle with lukewarm water with a pinch of salt twice or thrice in a day. For medication u could consult yr pediatrician. Wish yr child speedy recovery!

navdeep kaur

Plz reply the post

LiP Care

Hi my daughter is 4 years old . My query is her lips are very dry and lines are..

health of my son

hii my son was admitted as he had pneumonia in the month of December then he was..

cough and cold

my kid is 5 years old .he catches cold quit often and became of this eat doesn't..

chest congestion problem

my child has chest congestion every second day he need nebulizing to get out of..

never eat vegetable

my son is 3yrs 2 month .he never any vegetables...

Travel Vomiting

My daughter is 3. 5 years old now. She is Vomiting while traveling how to overc..

weight gaining food for 3yrs kid

my first kid who is 3 yrs 3months weighs only 11. 7kg. her birth weight is 3. 36..

Interesting Lunch options for school

Hi all I'm looking for interesting Lunch options for my girl who is about to sta..