Enough milk in breastfeed???

Megha

Dear mommies, how would we know if we are producing sufficient milk or not. My baby is completely on breastfeed. She is 5 months old now. She doesn't cry that much, she plays well in daytime and also sleeps good in night. I'm asking this question because my mil always ask if your milk flow is good, do you feel flow when you don't feed baby for more than two hours. I don't feel like that and also my breast doesn't leak if I don't feed my baby for long duration. Does this mean I'm not producing enough milk???

• 3

Aabha

Hi Megha.. you may not feel the fullness now as it's been 5 months.. your body is completely in tune with your baby's needs.. and the supply is as per demand.. so don't worry just relax and enjoy motherhood! :)

gayatri chadwa

Hi Megha I agree with Sneha. Leaking breast is not a compulsion.. if your baby is happy, gaining weight, sleeping well and active then relax..

Sneha mitra

Dear megha, if the baby is happy and gaining weight she's getting her full supply. Don't worry. It's not always necessary to feel full.

Facing hard time in giving food to my 7+..

I'm giving rice porridge,raw banana porridge,boiled smashed apple and carrot. bu..

When to give cow milk

My son is 3 months old now when i can give him cow milk

Bottlefeeding

Hi.. my son is 9months old.. he refuses to have milk from bottle ..what should b..

which cerelax to start with will be best for my baby.

coconut water for 12mnt baby

hai can I give coconut water for my 12mnth baby. bcz summer is coming body can d..

suggest foods

what solids can I give for 7 month old baby