Enough milk in breastfeed???

Megha

Dear mommies, how would we know if we are producing sufficient milk or not. My baby is completely on breastfeed. She is 5 months old now. She doesn't cry that much, she plays well in daytime and also sleeps good in night. I'm asking this question because my mil always ask if your milk flow is good, do you feel flow when you don't feed baby for more than two hours. I don't feel like that and also my breast doesn't leak if I don't feed my baby for long duration. Does this mean I'm not producing enough milk???

• 3

Aabha

Hi Megha.. you may not feel the fullness now as it's been 5 months.. your body is completely in tune with your baby's needs.. and the supply is as per demand.. so don't worry just relax and enjoy motherhood! :)

gayatri chadwa

Hi Megha I agree with Sneha. Leaking breast is not a compulsion.. if your baby is happy, gaining weight, sleeping well and active then relax..

Sneha mitra

Dear megha, if the baby is happy and gaining weight she's getting her full supply. Don't worry. It's not always necessary to feel full.

about milk

hello all my baby is 10Months old,she has lactose intolerance. i am using Isomil..

milk

my baby is 4. 5 months can I gv her milk biscuit Wch biscuit is suitable for ba..

diet

for 10 months baby wat can i giv him giv me healthy reciepes plz

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some re..

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some recipes to her

food n nutrition

want to know d diet to b given to babies of 6 months old