Enough milk in breastfeed???

Megha

Dear mommies, how would we know if we are producing sufficient milk or not. My baby is completely on breastfeed. She is 5 months old now. She doesn't cry that much, she plays well in daytime and also sleeps good in night. I'm asking this question because my mil always ask if your milk flow is good, do you feel flow when you don't feed baby for more than two hours. I don't feel like that and also my breast doesn't leak if I don't feed my baby for long duration. Does this mean I'm not producing enough milk???

• 3

Aabha

Hi Megha.. you may not feel the fullness now as it's been 5 months.. your body is completely in tune with your baby's needs.. and the supply is as per demand.. so don't worry just relax and enjoy motherhood! :)

gayatri chadwa

Hi Megha I agree with Sneha. Leaking breast is not a compulsion.. if your baby is happy, gaining weight, sleeping well and active then relax..

Sneha mitra

Dear megha, if the baby is happy and gaining weight she's getting her full supply. Don't worry. It's not always necessary to feel full.

Food and nutrition and water intake for..

Plz suggest d schedule and balanced diet for a seven month old child..

pomegranate

when to give pomegranate juice(squeeze each fruit) to babies .8 month old now

Producing less breastmilk

Hie I am worried about less milk I m producing. In one month almost I have start..

vomit

hi all, my baby is 11 months old. from last 2 weeks he vomits whenever i give hi..

feeding

how many times per day we have to feed fr 4mnth baby if he drank one time just..

Regarding baby weight gain and feeding p..

My son is going to be 8months by next week. Last week when we checked his wgt he..

Food

Hai... what are all the food can be given to 8 months old baby? In what form???

solids

hii ... when can we strt giving solids to babys