Face powder

sandhyazya

Can we apply powder on my kid's face.. if yes which face powder to be used.

• 1

Hi Sandhyazya, generally avoid using powder on face. However, if your daughter is participating in any school function then use the branded face powder and that too use it with a blush brush by Vega. Don't use the sponge that comes with the powder. Also avoid using the powder for every party or occasion. Let the skin breathe naturally. Hope this helps.

Bed Wetting in sleep

My daughter has bed Wetting problem. She seems lazy to get up and goto toilet. H..

frequent fever

My elder son is 5 and half years old.. He gets fever twice in a month.. we alwa..

baby vomit

how to stop baby vomiting? after she drinks formula milk. she spits some amount..

eye flu

hi my baby is 5 years old. today her eyes is swallowed and close with white part..

hair problem

my daughter is 4 yrs old. I want to know is keratin yoghurt shampoo is good for..

Heavy cough

Heavy cough last 4 to 5 days, any suggestions please

how to take care of kids hairs

hi.. I have 2 daughters.. 4 n 8yrs old.. Thy both have naturally curled hairs....

White spot

My baby is having white patches near her neck. Any home remedy plzzz.