Falling ill

Meenu

Hi all, My son is 7 years old. He falls ill quite often. He catches cold and cough very easily. Can anyone suggest how can i increase his immunity levels.

• 2

Hi dear Meenu! It is indeed a case with most of the children as they do not take a Balanced diet which provides all essential nutrients required for their proper growth and development as well as for developing immunity. please look for energy , carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals requirement for a 7 year old boy and plan his diet chart accordingly. Sometimes children like one kind of a diet and do not like to experiment and we as adults let them continue with it as far as they are having something which leads to deficiency of essential nutrients and thereby poor immune system and ability to fight infections. Hope this helps!

Hi Meenu, you may refer to this blog http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-boost-your-childs-immunity/382

worried for my son

two days before he was having mild headache after that next day he was having fe..

my child is 8 years old girl n she has s..

under arms in 8 yrs old girl. privacy

my daughter is 1o yrs old. she is not ea..

tried but no use... she cries... pls help me ..

helth ad wellness

about hight her hight is not devlope

weak eye-sight

Please suggest some remedy to improve the eye-sight(-3. 5) of 8. 5 year girl ch..

nutrition and wellness

my 10 yrs daughter is very fussy in eating. her height is also short as compared..

my child age is 8 years but she is so weak and looking like a child as 5 year an..