Falling ill

Meenu

Hi all, My son is 7 years old. He falls ill quite often. He catches cold and cough very easily. Can anyone suggest how can i increase his immunity levels.

• 2

Hi dear Meenu! It is indeed a case with most of the children as they do not take a Balanced diet which provides all essential nutrients required for their proper growth and development as well as for developing immunity. please look for energy , carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals requirement for a 7 year old boy and plan his diet chart accordingly. Sometimes children like one kind of a diet and do not like to experiment and we as adults let them continue with it as far as they are having something which leads to deficiency of essential nutrients and thereby poor immune system and ability to fight infections. Hope this helps!

Hi Meenu, you may refer to this blog http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/8-ways-to-boost-your-childs-immunity/382

about sun bun

hi. my son is 8 yrs old. want to know that home made sun bun is safe for him lik..

regarding kids fat n health issue

hi my son is now 10 yrs .he's hvg adenoids . at the age of 2. 5yrs it was diagno..

worried for my son

two days before he was having mild headache after that next day he was having fe..

related with skin

I will home cream

hight & weight

my son is 7 year old so I want to need manage his hight & weight. pls. tell so..

mile

my 8 yrs daughter has a mole behind her n3ck and scratches occasionally. what sh..

nutrition and wellness

my 10 yrs daughter is very fussy in eating. her height is also short as compared..