Falls sick very often

Sowmya Ramesh

Hi, my daughter is 2. 3 yrs and since her birth it's very common for her to fall sick every month once. please help, I need to know how to stop this and get her immune system high. it's very hard to see her suffer for 5 days a month every time.. she looses weight at that time and I need to start all again to make lots of efforts for her to put on weight.

sowmya ramesh

Thanks for sharing that info..

Hi Sowmya! This may be of help, http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/never-fall-sick-again7-must-try-tips/403

remedies for running nose

remedies for running nose

cough and running nose

My son has cough at nights the most it's dry cough n now running nose as well....

refusing food

my 1year old baby refusing to eat. when i m tring to eat ,he spit out .what i do

dysentery

my son is 1 year 2 months old he has dysentery.. what can I give to eat.. I did..

tracheomalasia

my baby having noisy breathing she is 2yrs 2mnths only and waight is also very l..

food chart

hi dear my 17 months baby shows not interest in any kind of food or fluids can u..

fever

my lo suffering from fever from last to days pedac gave medicines. He is crying..