Falls sick very often

sowmya ramesh

Hi, my daughter is 2. 3 yrs and since her birth it's very common for her to fall sick every month once. please help, I need to know how to stop this and get her immune system high. it's very hard to see her suffer for 5 days a month every time.. she looses weight at that time and I need to start all again to make lots of efforts for her to put on weight.

sowmya ramesh

Thanks for sharing that info..

Hi Sowmya! This may be of help, http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/never-fall-sick-again7-must-try-tips/403

My son is 1. 3yrs suffering from noisy c..

My son is suffering from noisy cough and is restless from last 2_3days... as he..

teeth cavity

my baby is 2 yrs old and she is having cavity in her front teeth ..m not giving..

Teething

Hie mommies!!! My lo is 17 months old, he is teething Can u and ppl suggest som..

Please help cough n cold

Hi frd my baby is 15 months old... Every month she is suffering cold n cough.....

nutrition

should we give multivitamin syrup to 1 year baby

I had asked expert on 20aprail for my b..

Now she is 2. 9yrs . everyone said her problem is due to excess milk so I stoppe..

ENT specialist (paediatrician) in New De..

dear parents, can anyone suggest a good ENT specialist (paediatrician) in new De..

How to boost immunity in kids?

does anyone know how to build immunity in kids?My son has been catching cold ver..