Falls sick very often

Sowmya Ramesh

Hi, my daughter is 2. 3 yrs and since her birth it's very common for her to fall sick every month once. please help, I need to know how to stop this and get her immune system high. it's very hard to see her suffer for 5 days a month every time.. she looses weight at that time and I need to start all again to make lots of efforts for her to put on weight.

sowmya ramesh

Thanks for sharing that info..

Hi Sowmya! This may be of help, http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/never-fall-sick-again7-must-try-tips/403

sleeping

my baby is not taking proper sleeping what can i do

hand burn

pls help me. with dr. or any specialist

mouth ulcer

what's the home remedy for mouth ulcer to 22months girl and 3months boy

2. 3 yrs old having severe cough and col..

hi moms... my 2. 3 yrs old is having severe cough and cold. please suggest some..

hi team my boy havng excess saliva..

my boy havng excess saliva.. i thnk he dont knw hw to swallow it. as m worried..

constipation

hi my son has constipation all time.. and he struggles a lot while in potty.. a..

Baby Growth

Hi all My baby boy is one year nd two months old.... I dont know why i always fi..

Kesar crush with milk

hi sweet momies my son is 1. 7 month old. can i give him kesar crush with milk..