Falls sick very often

Sowmya Ramesh

Hi, my daughter is 2. 3 yrs and since her birth it's very common for her to fall sick every month once. please help, I need to know how to stop this and get her immune system high. it's very hard to see her suffer for 5 days a month every time.. she looses weight at that time and I need to start all again to make lots of efforts for her to put on weight.

sowmya ramesh

Thanks for sharing that info..

Hi Sowmya! This may be of help, http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/never-fall-sick-again7-must-try-tips/403

cold

hi moms,my son is having cold , actually thing is tonight we r going to our nati..

Ideal weight of 18 months baby

My baby is 18 months and his weight is 10. 57 kg .. is that ok ? I am worried ab..

for my son

he is having constipation how we can overcome it help me

Frequent cold n cough

Hi 1. 5 yr kid catches cold n cough every alternate week. Every doc prescribes..

dry cough

my daughter is having dry cough is there any home remedy

Refusing milk

i hv tried every means but my baby is not willing to take milk .. smtimes c will..

baby weight

my daughter is 2. 3 months old now.. Her weight is 8. 7 kg. Am worried about her..