Fan or AC?? Which is better for babies?

Sneha

Apr 11, 2015

Fan or AC?? Which is better for babies?

• 3

Kanika Das

Nice to know I was too worried about this

Rachna

Sneha, There is no bottomline on this, I think. It depends: fan is better sometimes as it allows you to keep the room doors open which in turn keeps the air circulating, allowing fresh air to come in, but the downside is when a child is sick or has an injury, direct draft of air from the fan can aggravate illness/pain or give him a cold etc. Ideally, I think, it is important to keep the child away from getting direct drafts of cold air be it from the A/C or the fan. Keep the temperature comfortable and clad the child well--in case he is not in the habit of covering himself with a sheet. Also, do not addict the child to either--let him enjoy the fresh air from the balcony on some nights and A/C on paticularly hot nights.

Sneha - mantaining a certain ambient temperature for newly borns is the key. One of the watchouts is leaving the baby alone in a room with the aircon on, avoid that if you could. being around in an air conditioned room or in case there is a fluctuations in ambient temperature.

son dont listen to what is being said

my son dont listen to any work unles and until it has not been told 4 5 times an..

behaviour

hi my son is 9+ year old . he don't listen me at all nd do whatever he want wha..

child behaviour

short tempered

she is not concentrating in studies

how to make her to interest in studies

son's behaviour

my son is not obeying n started arguing in every thing.