Fan or AC?? Which is better for babies?

Sneha

Apr 11, 2015

Fan or AC?? Which is better for babies?

• 3

Kanika Das

Nice to know I was too worried about this

Rachna

Sneha, There is no bottomline on this, I think. It depends: fan is better sometimes as it allows you to keep the room doors open which in turn keeps the air circulating, allowing fresh air to come in, but the downside is when a child is sick or has an injury, direct draft of air from the fan can aggravate illness/pain or give him a cold etc. Ideally, I think, it is important to keep the child away from getting direct drafts of cold air be it from the A/C or the fan. Keep the temperature comfortable and clad the child well--in case he is not in the habit of covering himself with a sheet. Also, do not addict the child to either--let him enjoy the fresh air from the balcony on some nights and A/C on paticularly hot nights.

Sneha - mantaining a certain ambient temperature for newly borns is the key. One of the watchouts is leaving the baby alone in a room with the aircon on, avoid that if you could. being around in an air conditioned room or in case there is a fluctuations in ambient temperature.

change in study interest

my child (Eesha) was earlier very much actively involved in study.. she is a fas..

responsible behaviour

my son who is turning 10 has started getting careless and irresponsible, he loss..

My daughter gets distracted while studyi..

she gets very much distracted while studying or writing

son's behaviour

my son is not obeying n started arguing in every thing.

Sit still in one place.

McKenzie having a hard time sit still in one place. She go all over place. She's..

kid with negativity

my kidwho is 7 years old always shouts and criticise me. she will start her day..

My elder son never want to do study

My elder son is very nice by nature and always obedience and follow Wat ever I s..

less concentration

my son is having less concentration in any thing like study, hobbies. having ver..