Fan or AC?? Which is better for babies?

Sneha

Apr 11, 2015

Fan or AC?? Which is better for babies?

• 3

Kanika Das

Nice to know I was too worried about this

Rachna

Sneha, There is no bottomline on this, I think. It depends: fan is better sometimes as it allows you to keep the room doors open which in turn keeps the air circulating, allowing fresh air to come in, but the downside is when a child is sick or has an injury, direct draft of air from the fan can aggravate illness/pain or give him a cold etc. Ideally, I think, it is important to keep the child away from getting direct drafts of cold air be it from the A/C or the fan. Keep the temperature comfortable and clad the child well--in case he is not in the habit of covering himself with a sheet. Also, do not addict the child to either--let him enjoy the fresh air from the balcony on some nights and A/C on paticularly hot nights.

Sneha - mantaining a certain ambient temperature for newly borns is the key. One of the watchouts is leaving the baby alone in a room with the aircon on, avoid that if you could. being around in an air conditioned room or in case there is a fluctuations in ambient temperature.

my son is 8 yrs old, it's very hard to m..

he is very clever only problem is to start studying and being steady. also he is..

Harsh behavior of my daughter

My daughter is 10 yrs old. She gets irritated easily and not showing any interes..

low concentration

I have 10 years old daughter having very low concentration she always try to av..

change in study interest

my child (Eesha) was earlier very much actively involved in study.. she is a fas..

my first son studying in class sixth he..

my elder son is recently become very arrogant only wants to play with his freind..

My elder son never want to do study

My elder son is very nice by nature and always obedience and follow Wat ever I s..

make them realize the truth.

Hi, can u share ur views about how to make kids realize their mistakes and make..

high temper behaviour

my son is high temperrd ...he gers angry very soon