Fancy competition Dialog for police inspector for Kidergarden kid

Hi all, could you pls share your thoughts on dialogue on Police fancy dress competition. 4-5 lines easy to learn for 5yr old. Regards Aarti Mehan

• 2

supreeta

hi aarti.. why dont u pick up some good dialogues from chulbul pandey as kids can easily relate to salman!

Hi Arti! Here are few lines. Hope u findo these useful : He can salute and begin by saying- 1. I am police inspector Aditya Mehan . 2. My job is to maintain law and order. 3. I also ensure all of you are happy and safe and i do so by catching all thugs and thieves. 4. I love my country and it's countrymen. Jai Hind!

how to encourage for coloring

my son is 4 years old . studying in nursery. he is reluctant to coloring and wri..

CBSE or ICSE

my son is 5+ . can any one suggest the right board of education. ICSE or CBSE

school

which board is better for schooling CBSE or ICSE

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

studies

my daughter. avoids to study... she is good in orals but avoids writing... i dnt..

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words