Fancy competition Dialog for police inspector for Kidergarden kid

Hi all, could you pls share your thoughts on dialogue on Police fancy dress competition. 4-5 lines easy to learn for 5yr old. Regards Aarti Mehan

• 2

supreeta

hi aarti.. why dont u pick up some good dialogues from chulbul pandey as kids can easily relate to salman!

Hi Arti! Here are few lines. Hope u findo these useful : He can salute and begin by saying- 1. I am police inspector Aditya Mehan . 2. My job is to maintain law and order. 3. I also ensure all of you are happy and safe and i do so by catching all thugs and thieves. 4. I love my country and it's countrymen. Jai Hind!

School in paschim vihar

the best three formal school near paschim vihar, plz suggest. Very confused.. is..

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..