Fancy competition Dialog for police inspector for Kidergarden kid

Hi all, could you pls share your thoughts on dialogue on Police fancy dress competition. 4-5 lines easy to learn for 5yr old. Regards Aarti Mehan

• 2

supreeta

hi aarti.. why dont u pick up some good dialogues from chulbul pandey as kids can easily relate to salman!

Hi Arti! Here are few lines. Hope u findo these useful : He can salute and begin by saying- 1. I am police inspector Aditya Mehan . 2. My job is to maintain law and order. 3. I also ensure all of you are happy and safe and i do so by catching all thugs and thieves. 4. I love my country and it's countrymen. Jai Hind!

can any one review st. peter convent sch..

my son doesn' t get required marks in cecilia, aps and oxford. thinking of admit..

education

My son is in UKG.. he can write all the words n letter but he is not recognizing..

School fear

My 3yrs old son going school from last two day in nursery. He was crying both d..

educations

hou to learn to child

School in paschim vihar

the best three formal school near paschim vihar, plz suggest. Very confused.. is..