Fancy competition Dialog for police inspector for Kidergarden kid

Hi all, could you pls share your thoughts on dialogue on Police fancy dress competition. 4-5 lines easy to learn for 5yr old. Regards Aarti Mehan

• 2

supreeta

hi aarti.. why dont u pick up some good dialogues from chulbul pandey as kids can easily relate to salman!

Hi Arti! Here are few lines. Hope u findo these useful : He can salute and begin by saying- 1. I am police inspector Aditya Mehan . 2. My job is to maintain law and order. 3. I also ensure all of you are happy and safe and i do so by catching all thugs and thieves. 4. I love my country and it's countrymen. Jai Hind!

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

he soon forget his study

forget his study what he has learnt yesturday

concentration

hello my child is 3 years old he get cough and cold easily last full month he w..

my child is 3 told. I live in a small-to..

English language exposure

lack interest in studies

hello mam ,my son is 4. 30yrs. he is in Lkg class. he has lack interest in studi..

Unable to attend school activity

My child 4yrs 7 mnth is not able to cope up with school activity. He is not able..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

school syllabus

my son is 6. 10yrs old studying in std 1.... state syllabus we're I made a wrong..