Febrile convulsions/febrile fits

I recently read a blog about  Febrile Convulsions here and i must say it was very informative. I was reminded of the time when our 3 year old daughter had the same febrilw convulsion and how scared and shocked we were ,thankfully we had a great Pediatritian who knew exactly how to handle the situation and she was immediately admitted to the hospital . Three days and  a lot of care later our daughter was discharged and we have been very careful in monitoring the level of her fever as and when she has it but she has not had another fit since then and i am much relieved. Attaching the link to the blog about the Febrile Convulsion.   http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/febrile-convulsionsfebrile-fits/135

upper back pain post delivery

hi.. mummy's I'm 5 month postpartum having very bad upper back pain... if I lift..

cough

hello my baby boy is 7 months he have cough since 2 months. please tell me some..

why do kids have cough and running nose often any remedy

blood infection

my daughter has blood infection 17000 with fever and cough .i consult with docto..

Breast milk

Hi... im having a bany of 4months and I'm not getting sufficient milk for her in..

weight loss

after c- section how to tighten belly... 5 months completed still I didn't get..

lose belly fat aftr c sec

hi all i hd c sec post 8 months back nw my lower abdomen luks little fat... wat..