Febrile convulsions/febrile fits

I recently read a blog about  Febrile Convulsions here and i must say it was very informative. I was reminded of the time when our 3 year old daughter had the same febrilw convulsion and how scared and shocked we were ,thankfully we had a great Pediatritian who knew exactly how to handle the situation and she was immediately admitted to the hospital . Three days and  a lot of care later our daughter was discharged and we have been very careful in monitoring the level of her fever as and when she has it but she has not had another fit since then and i am much relieved. Attaching the link to the blog about the Febrile Convulsion.   http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/febrile-convulsionsfebrile-fits/135

Reusable dipers

Is anyone using reusable diaper? can any one tell which brand will be best?

teething

My 13month lo was very irritated from last 1week bcoz of teething. not properly..

Late periods

Hi any plz tel me after delivery in how many months periods start to come It's..

family planning

hai i have undergone family planning n striches also removed,doc advised me to p..

yoga or Aerobics after c section

it's 4. 5 months after c section can I start doing yoga or aerobics to lose my..

hairfall

My wife is having terrible hair fall since past few days.. it's been 3 months si..

not eating food

she don't like to eat and drink anything. h oatmesha hands hold krke Khilana pad..

Breast milk

Hi... im having a bany of 4months and I'm not getting sufficient milk for her in..