Feeding milk

Presty Selson

My baby is 1 and a half month old , I need to feed her continuously for 1 hour and more then only she will sleep. Coz of over feed she will vomit always. Kindly suggrst

• 5

Sruthi K

Hi my baby is 15 days old. He is always sleeping even he didnt wake up for milk. is it normal

Premlata Sharma

Burping after every feed should be must to avoid any stomach problems

presty selson

Thanks for your comments.

gayatri chadwa

Babies do feed for an hour or so.. its ok.. still if you feel check if the baby is latching properly.. also if milk is in enough quantity.. as for the vomit.. it might not be due to overfeed.. burp the baby after every feed... many babies vomit after feed..

Meenu Vemuri

Hi... If ur baby is having feed more than one hour then its OK. Because it's the individual need of a baby, some babies want feed only for 10 minutes n some like urs. so its normal n will settle after 3-4 months. don't worry.

Fart problem

Hi Everyone, My baby girl is turning 7 months now.. She fart a lot.. Can i gi..

feeding

did we feed by sleeping mode

periods

hello friends dec month I get my first periods after delivery. so flow was heavy..

for weight gain

my baby boy is 6. 5 months old. he is so weak so what should I do to gain his we..

pulse polio 2017

When is Government driven pulse polio day in 2017? will it be available in priva..

baby skin reddish and white patches

my 3. 5 month old baby is having white scaly dry patches on her body. it's more..

cough at night

mommies pls help me. my daughter who is 8 months now is having cough esp at nigh..