Feeding milk

Presty Selson

My baby is 1 and a half month old , I need to feed her continuously for 1 hour and more then only she will sleep. Coz of over feed she will vomit always. Kindly suggrst

• 5

Sruthi K

Hi my baby is 15 days old. He is always sleeping even he didnt wake up for milk. is it normal

Premlata Sharma

Burping after every feed should be must to avoid any stomach problems

presty selson

Thanks for your comments.

gayatri chadwa

Babies do feed for an hour or so.. its ok.. still if you feel check if the baby is latching properly.. also if milk is in enough quantity.. as for the vomit.. it might not be due to overfeed.. burp the baby after every feed... many babies vomit after feed..

Meenu Vemuri

Hi... If ur baby is having feed more than one hour then its OK. Because it's the individual need of a baby, some babies want feed only for 10 minutes n some like urs. so its normal n will settle after 3-4 months. don't worry.

cold

mere baby ko cold h plz give some remidies

potty

hi mom's, my LO is 7 month old. from 3days he is doing potty 7_8 times a day Nd..

supplement

my baby is taking vitonova d3 and ostacalcium ..he is 10montj old.. is this suff..

baby food

hi.. my baby is 6 months + now... pls send me a proper diet chart for him

cough n sneezing for a 4minth okd

pls suggest any home remedy

Passing Urine Frequently

Hello All, As mentioned my son is 10 months old and passing Urine Frequently 10..

How to make baby color fair

My son color is little dark ..how to make him fair

fever cough and cold

my son is 9months 2days old. he is having cold cough and fever from past 2days...