Feeding milk

Presty Selson

My baby is 1 and a half month old , I need to feed her continuously for 1 hour and more then only she will sleep. Coz of over feed she will vomit always. Kindly suggrst

• 5

Sruthi K

Hi my baby is 15 days old. He is always sleeping even he didnt wake up for milk. is it normal

Premlata Sharma

Burping after every feed should be must to avoid any stomach problems

presty selson

Thanks for your comments.

gayatri chadwa

Babies do feed for an hour or so.. its ok.. still if you feel check if the baby is latching properly.. also if milk is in enough quantity.. as for the vomit.. it might not be due to overfeed.. burp the baby after every feed... many babies vomit after feed..

Meenu Vemuri

Hi... If ur baby is having feed more than one hour then its OK. Because it's the individual need of a baby, some babies want feed only for 10 minutes n some like urs. so its normal n will settle after 3-4 months. don't worry.

taking everything in mouth

hello... my 5 months baby takes everything beside her in her mouth even her gran..

Teething

My 6month baby hv teething. He put his hands always in mouth. Wt to do n Wt extr..

stools

my child is 4 months old n she has not passed stools since 2days.. she is on exc..

cough

my 8nd half mnt old baby is having cough since lst week... i gave him asthalin e..

frequent potty

hi moms, my Lo from 5days is doing frequent potty my pediatrician gave guy OK Nd..

Cold

My daughter is 55 days old . She is suffering from cold her nose are blocked and..

what is d use of Apiton paediatric liquid and is it safe to give this liquid to..

poop

hii my 9mnyh lil prince doing poop 2/3 times in day some time waterly is it ok...