Feeding milk

presty selson

My baby is 1 and a half month old , I need to feed her continuously for 1 hour and more then only she will sleep. Coz of over feed she will vomit always. Kindly suggrst

• 5

Sruthi K

Hi my baby is 15 days old. He is always sleeping even he didnt wake up for milk. is it normal

Premlata Sharma

Burping after every feed should be must to avoid any stomach problems

presty selson

Thanks for your comments.

gayatri chadwa

Babies do feed for an hour or so.. its ok.. still if you feel check if the baby is latching properly.. also if milk is in enough quantity.. as for the vomit.. it might not be due to overfeed.. burp the baby after every feed... many babies vomit after feed..

Meenu Vemuri

Hi... If ur baby is having feed more than one hour then its OK. Because it's the individual need of a baby, some babies want feed only for 10 minutes n some like urs. so its normal n will settle after 3-4 months. don't worry.

reduction of weight (post-preg)

hi mommies,plz. tell me hw. 2 increase my weight... looking thin... my dd. is nw..

about potty

mere baby ko 1 week se potty nhii aa rhi h.. he is 5 month old baby boy... tota..

no salt no sugar till baby turns 1yr

pls everyone share ur views regarding no salt no sugar to babies till 1 yr,is it..

cold in infants

pls suggest some home remedies to cure cold and cough for 8 month old baby........

cough and cold

my son have cold and cough what kind of medicine have to give for him

pulse polio 2017

When is Government driven pulse polio day in 2017? will it be available in priva..

post pregnancy weight

hi frnds, is there any chance to reduce post pregnancy weight after 8 or 9 month..