Feeding

Vrunda Mavadiya

Can we feed baby in sleeping position? Yes or no? If no then why?

Megha

Until 3 months you should not feed baby while in sleeping position because there is a risk of milk flowing into baby's ear. I did not feed the baby until 4 months but have started after 4 months. I feed in sleeping position only in night to make her sleep.

shirin chithara

While sleeping, even you may fall asleep along with baby. sometimes your own breast may close your baby nose which you may not come to know resulting in suffocation..

Niyati Bhivgade

Hello Vrunda, we should not feed baby in sleeping position. I never did with my baby but one of my friend's baby had a continuos fever so they come to know via doc that bcz of feeding baby in sleeping position milk went to baby's ear which caused a pain and fever. Hope this help.

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. I didn't feed my baby in sleeping posture till he completed 4 months. My doctor also didn't encourage till then. I used to wake up every hour and feed him at nights also. I think the reason is because when U feed in sleeping posture babies dont drink much. But now i started from 5th month. If your baby is very young then to avoid any chances of aspiration u shouldn't feed in sleeping posture.

best almond oil brand for babies

hi I want to know that which one is best almond oil brand for babies for massag..

Stomach and legs getting darker

Hello ladies ,my baby is 3 months 11 days old. I used to massage olive oil for m..

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..

my baby is 3 months old

she has lot of white deposits on her scalp in d mid of head... its stuck so badl..

Polio vaccine

I have been told by the Paediatrician that oral polio drops is fine instead of v..

vaccination

what are painless and with pain vaccination?? My Lo is 2. 5 months and has finis..