Feeding

Vrunda Mavadiya

Can we feed baby in sleeping position? Yes or no? If no then why?

Megha

Until 3 months you should not feed baby while in sleeping position because there is a risk of milk flowing into baby's ear. I did not feed the baby until 4 months but have started after 4 months. I feed in sleeping position only in night to make her sleep.

shirin chithara

While sleeping, even you may fall asleep along with baby. sometimes your own breast may close your baby nose which you may not come to know resulting in suffocation..

Niyati Bhivgade

Hello Vrunda, we should not feed baby in sleeping position. I never did with my baby but one of my friend's baby had a continuos fever so they come to know via doc that bcz of feeding baby in sleeping position milk went to baby's ear which caused a pain and fever. Hope this help.

Taruni Manjunath

Hi. I didn't feed my baby in sleeping posture till he completed 4 months. My doctor also didn't encourage till then. I used to wake up every hour and feed him at nights also. I think the reason is because when U feed in sleeping posture babies dont drink much. But now i started from 5th month. If your baby is very young then to avoid any chances of aspiration u shouldn't feed in sleeping posture.

how to give formula milk

my baby is fifteen days old... how to feed him formula milk... in spoon,palade o..

abt poop

frequently poop lik foamy yellow n green color,i dono wat to do,can anyone help?

Stomach and legs getting darker

Hello ladies ,my baby is 3 months 11 days old. I used to massage olive oil for m..

eczema

dear all my BABY have eczema problem any body have any idea for home remedy for..

Breast feeding diet

hello ... my daughter s 2months old and I breast feed her... can anyone tell me..

watery motions

My baby girl is 1. 5months. she is passing watery motions since 2days. Is it nor..

colic pain

how to reduce colic pain of my baby. he is 1 month old. suffering with severe co..