Feeling shy

Akanksha Goel

Hello friends my daughter is 2 years old. She is very active at home but when she met with someone else she feel very shy .she feel shy while talking to other people's . What can I do to overcome this problem

• 1

Hi Akansksha, here's a blog that may help you-http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/my-child-is-shy-what-do-i-do/497

crying a lot..

hello friends.. my son is two and half yr old.. I live with my husband in Oman....

adamant and not eating food

my child is 1 year 8 months. she is becoming more adamant and shout loudly, in p..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

Healthy food for 1 yr old baby

Dear experts i have a baby boy n he is 1 yr n 2 months old now.. plz suggest is..

kids behaviour

my kid is 2 years 11 months old.... He is very active all the time.... He used t..

Angry behaviour

He is very stubborn....

Hi

My son is 2years nd 9months nd goes to a play school. He has become very stubbor..

sand

my daughter eats lots off sand chok ...what shell I do to stop eating those