Fever?

Aabha

Hi all.. my daughter is 10 and half months old. Her forehead and underarms are warm (almost hot)since today morning but when I checked her temperature, the themometer is showing 98. 7°F that means no fever as such.. so what is it? Her activity is slightly dull and she has become cranky and clingy these days. .she already has four teeth n 3 more are coming out, is it due to teething? Any mom out here has experienced this??

• 2

Aabha

Thanks Preeti.. will check again tmrw and call the doc!

preeti

It seems might be because of teething good to see pediac.

peeing

how many times 10 month old baby should pee a day in this summer time?

poop issue

my baby is 2 months till now she passes poop only with suppository insert in re..

what is d use of Apiton paediatric liquid and is it safe to give this liquid to..

Hi, any recommendations for Paediatricia..

Paediatrician in and around Jaya Nagar, Bangalore

Crawling and sitting

Hi my baby is in nine month he doesn't crawl only does bk ward crawling nor he s..

baby weight

hi my baby is 5 months and 18 days old. his weight is 6. 8. is that OK? and how..

teething process in infant

my baby is 6 month old, from past few days he shouts a lot gets very irritated t..