Fever?

Aabha

Hi all.. my daughter is 10 and half months old. Her forehead and underarms are warm (almost hot)since today morning but when I checked her temperature, the themometer is showing 98. 7°F that means no fever as such.. so what is it? Her activity is slightly dull and she has become cranky and clingy these days. .she already has four teeth n 3 more are coming out, is it due to teething? Any mom out here has experienced this??

• 2

Aabha

Thanks Preeti.. will check again tmrw and call the doc!

preeti

It seems might be because of teething good to see pediac.

about formula

is dexolac premium one formula good ??anyone using

Quantity of water for 7months old baby

Hi All, My baby is 7months old and I give him 5-10tps of water after every meal...

vomiting after feeding.. my baby does vo..

vomiting like watery milk type..

cold and cough

how to reduce cold n cough

Post delivery weight

Hi momies how do i deal wid my post delivery weight gain when n how to loose wei..

Gentic Anemia

Have any one is dealing with genetic anemia in child. My 7 month old has Diamond..

calcium intake for teething

hi everyone, my baby is 5 months old and he has symptoms of teething. so I start..

periods after c section

hi ladies. i had a c section delivery. my 3 months old baby is completely on bre..