fever

Seerat Bilal

my 6 month old is having 100 ° f fever.. what can i do to get it off. and is it something to worry

• 2

Kamakshi

consult a doctor, that's the first thing and if unable to take the appointment try giving metacin syrup. My kid is 10 months and I give him that.

smittal

consult ur ped immediately. u need to b worry

motions

my baby boy is of 19days he is suffering from motions what's the best remedy..

hi my son start 6th month so can I start solid food... Wat can I give for my bab..

baby weight

hi moms.. my baby is 8 month old.. she is not gaining proper weight... last mont..

Cough

My 7th months daughter is suffering as cough and also have some fever. pls sugge..

teething process in infant

my baby is 6 month old, from past few days he shouts a lot gets very irritated t..

solid food for 6th month baby

hiii mommies I have girl baby 6 months old which type of solid food to give her..

cough and cold

my 7 month baby hve cough and cold please any one give me best home remedy to gi..

suffering from constipation

i m suffering from constipation... i have pain in anus while going to toilet it..