fever

Seerat Bilal

my 6 month old is having 100 ° f fever.. what can i do to get it off. and is it something to worry

• 2

Kamakshi

consult a doctor, that's the first thing and if unable to take the appointment try giving metacin syrup. My kid is 10 months and I give him that.

smittal

consult ur ped immediately. u need to b worry

eczema problem

my 11 months baby is having severe eczema. his back is very scaly,dry& itchy. my..

Sneezing and not sleeping enough

hi frnds, my kiddoo of 3 months old, is sneezing not less than 4 times everyday..

digestive problem

My baby is 2 months old and she is unable to digest formula milk either properly..

Dark green poop

my baby is doing Dark green watery poop.. is it normal?

poop

my little one is 3months old. we r giving formula milk lactogen.. her poop is in..

Avg weight gain

What shd be the average weight gain of a baby on every month basis My daughter..

Red spot in eyes

Hi everyone, My baby boy will be 8 months old. Here in delhi,its extre. e cold i..

regarding my son umbilical cord

hi my son s just 1nd half mnth baby his umbilical cord had gone but from that sl..