fever

Rani Susan

Hi all.... My baby is 10 months old now..... He had high fever last night(101 fh).... How can I reduce he body temperature...

• 3

Rani Susan

thanks to both of u.... Already v saw Dr. n medicine r there but still his temperature is high

Rag0426

U can give calpol drops 1. 2 ml to low down the fever and then visit your pediatrician

Tanisha Khanna

Hi Rani, please do cold-press on his forehead and consult a doctor immediately.

Back pain

My baby is 5months old n was normally delivered by me, but I m suffering from co..

A. C for 6 months baby

Hii all can i use ac to my 6 months baby as it will be hot in summer .Give me su..

baby green poop

hiii.... my 6 months old baby throw out curdled milk twice in heavy amount in mo..

milk

which type of milk is best for baby

solid food

Hi everyone, my baby girl is 10 month old and she is constipated what should i..

cough n cold

hello all.... my son is going to be 11 month old on this 15 ... he had cough fr..

3 and 4 time stool in a day

hello , my baby is 7 month old and she is doing 3to4 th time potty .what should..

Baby wake up in the night

My baby is turning 1 year in a week. he is still on breastfeed only in the morni..