Finger sucking

Powravi Kulkarni

My daughter had completed 3 months an is in her 4th month.. lately she has started sucking her fingers. Whenever she is awake she wants to put the fingers in the mouth and suck. She sometime get irritated and starts crying. I brest feed her every 2hrs. I am worried about the finger sucking. How do I stop it. She some times throws out the milk that she has drank due to this.

• 2

Zanzanil Patel

Yes ishani, children usually by 4-5 months start putting things in the mouth to chew on them because their gums are itching because of teething and if it's very painful for them they tend to be uneasy

Ishani s

Hi powravi.. It's just her fingers now.. In a month's time it will be your fingers and everything she lays her hands on. I don't have a solution actually even I am looking for an advice to how to discourage my 6 month old to put everything in his mouth. They say, babies explore with their mouths. Just check for teething because that's what my paed said, that my son is teething.

khansi home remedy for 11month old baby?

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

weight

hello moms, my son birth birth weight is 3. 9. now he is 9 months old and his we..

farex or lactogen for 1 and half month b..

my son vomit evrytym he feeds wat must b the reason n wat is best for him from b..

Baby suffering from cough! :(

My baby boy is 4. 5 months old and suffering from cough... his pead said chest i..