Finger sucking

Powravi Kulkarni

My daughter had completed 3 months an is in her 4th month.. lately she has started sucking her fingers. Whenever she is awake she wants to put the fingers in the mouth and suck. She sometime get irritated and starts crying. I brest feed her every 2hrs. I am worried about the finger sucking. How do I stop it. She some times throws out the milk that she has drank due to this.

• 2

Zanzanil Patel

Yes ishani, children usually by 4-5 months start putting things in the mouth to chew on them because their gums are itching because of teething and if it's very painful for them they tend to be uneasy

Ishani s

Hi powravi.. It's just her fingers now.. In a month's time it will be your fingers and everything she lays her hands on. I don't have a solution actually even I am looking for an advice to how to discourage my 6 month old to put everything in his mouth. They say, babies explore with their mouths. Just check for teething because that's what my paed said, that my son is teething.

in which month baby is ready for walker?

my baby is 8 months 6days old. he love to stand on his foot when he is on my lap..

hair oil

my baby is 6 month which hair oil is Good for him after bath.

Polio vaccine

I have been told by the Paediatrician that oral polio drops is fine instead of v..

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

Crying in night.

My 11 months daughter Wake up and crying every half n hour in night..

regarding eczema

my son is three months old. he is suffering from eczema. how to get rid of it.

massage oil

pls suggest if olive oil is good for babies.. i use coconut oil.. somewhere i re..

Baby massage

Hi all... My baby is 2 n a half months old and cries a lot during massage... tur..