First Sentence

Indu

My son has just started talking ..phrasing sentences. Yesterday he had formed his first sentence - 'Aachi Mamma ho' .. and that was the moment. I was so happy ..these are some of the moments of life, when we just want that moment to be with us whole life

Indu

Payal, you are so right... My elder daughter is 4+ and I know what she thinks as u said when I made her sit for study.....

Oh yes they do Indu... and do I know it. Soon of course, they will turn 5, like mine did, and you will have to make them study and then you will be "the worst mummy in the world"... :))

Indu

Kids know what work for them and how to keep mamma happy :) They are smart ....

Nikalank Jain

A friend's son the other day came and sat in her lap and said, "You're my doll mummy, barbie mummy!" We couldn't stop laughing! How cutely devious can these little ones be. Also, clearly, the little tyke already knows how to woo the ladies!!! :D

Rashmi Balagopal

hi Indu! congratulations on the first sentence and the compliment. double whammy!!! :)

Indu

Thanks Everyone .... This is the fun of motherhood :) and indeed precious moments of the life.

Validation from your child , it cant get better than that .... congratulations indu

wow, that calls for a balle balle.. Indu from what I know of you, your boy is absolutely right!

Thats great Indu. These moments are precious indeed. Enjoy talking to your son :)

Gaurav

Congratulations and enjoy your son. These are real precious years.

wearing daiper

up to which age we wear a diaper to baby

baby

my baby is 2. 4yrs old.. And he is not at all intrested in eating.. n so much ir..

Worried about food

Mommies what do u guys feed for 16 months baby who suddenly refusing to eat any..

Need a Tips for adamant kids

how to handle my 2 yrs gal. she z too adamant n suddenly gets angry f a all.

Potty problem in kids

My baby is 2. 2 yrs old n he has a problem of very hard stool . suggest me solut..

my daughter is 2yr n 1month completed b..

my baby taking her thumb in her mouth

hair loss

my son is 2 yrs 8 mnths .his hair is too thin. dr says there is no medicine at t..