Fish oil supplements for kids

Taruna Khanijow

I am reading about omega3 rich sources since quite sometime. I have few questions from experts of Parentune and coparents. Fish is the best source of omega3 oil but whatif someone is vegetarian. Flaxseeds is a good source for omega3 but it provides only ALA not EPA and DHA which we get from fish only. My questions are: Should we give fish oil supplements to my kiddo of age 3? If yes, which brand should I buy? Many supplements are available on different websites. From where should I buy? How much quantity should I give at age 3?

jacky_ferreira

Fish oil supplements are of importance from the the time of conception right till our senior years. However the source matters as Today numerous toxins are dumped into our seas hence beware of mercury contamination in Fish oil products. I use Arctic Sea Super Omega 3 from Holistic Health. Call 9967923106 for more info.

Dry cough

instant relief

my baby is suffering wid cold

Cough and cold

My son is suffering from cough and cold since a week. Any home remedy?

Please help cough n cold

Hi frd my baby is 15 months old... Every month she is suffering cold n cough.....

Medicine

Which medicine is good for Baby's fever?

Food schedule 15 months

Can some of u share the food schedule for 15 months old baby.. how much qty need..

cold and cough

hiii my son is having bad cold and cough. so what fruits and foods should be..