Five Dimensions of Education

Sankdip Das

The education that has prevailed in the past is very insufficient, incomplete, superficial. It only creates people who can earn their livelihood but it does not give any insight into living itself. It is not only incomplete, it is harmful too -- because it is based on competition.

Absolutely, education uptil now has been more a way to ensure that we earn a livelihood engaging in activities that may not interest us, thankfully all that is changing and our children are experiencing education which nurtures individuals and their parents' unfulfilled ambitions.

Hindi language improvement.

Pl. suggest methods to improve hindi la gauge for a malayali child.

Maths and science tuition for class I -..

I am giving maths and science tuitions for classes I - IX. Please contact if you..

save blog

hi moms, just a quick question how do we save a particular blog for future quick..

French tuition

Hi Parents, I have started French language tuition in Pune for school going chil..

hws education in hostel for a girl child

pls give ur views on matter . hw do u view boarding for girl child

walking

Hello all, My lo is 12 months old nw.. but still he is not walking by himself...

Montessori Preschools in Noida

Hi everyone, I am looking for a good preschool for my daughter which incorporate..