Flat head

Indu Singh

My baby is 5 months old. She has flat head. I searched on internet and found out that she has plagiocephaly. Is it possible to treat this in india. I live in chandigarh. I searched that there are helmets used for treating this in abroad. Are they available in india. Plz guide me for treatment regarding plagiocephaly. Is there anybody whose child or some known has same problem and if yes plz tell me about treatment.

Teena Sharma

Better consult ur baby doc first as my doc said till d baby starts sitting or has full control on his head he wl have this problem

Shim Roz

plz consult the doctor before cmn to any conclusion n moreover babies head rounds up till 1yr

namrata chanan

Did doctor diagnosed the plagiocephaly

cold

hi my son is 9 months baby. he is having cold for past 10 days. he is not gettin..

Breastfeeding

Hey everyone My baby is a premature He was born in 27 week I fed him my milk..

Food to be avoided in csec delivery and..

Is it good to consume pineapple and raw jackfruit used in curry when breastfeedi..

Cold

My daughter is 55 days old . She is suffering from cold her nose are blocked and..

sleep talk

from which month can we start sleep talk with baby my daughter is 4 months old c..

Water for baby

Hii all can I feed water to my 6th month baby as the summer is coming ? Is it ok..

Hi, any recommendations for Paediatricia..

Paediatrician in and around Jaya Nagar, Bangalore