Flat head

Indu Singh

My baby is 5 months old. She has flat head. I searched on internet and found out that she has plagiocephaly. Is it possible to treat this in india. I live in chandigarh. I searched that there are helmets used for treating this in abroad. Are they available in india. Plz guide me for treatment regarding plagiocephaly. Is there anybody whose child or some known has same problem and if yes plz tell me about treatment.

Teena Sharma

Better consult ur baby doc first as my doc said till d baby starts sitting or has full control on his head he wl have this problem

Shim Roz

plz consult the doctor before cmn to any conclusion n moreover babies head rounds up till 1yr

namrata chanan

Did doctor diagnosed the plagiocephaly

vomit&potty

yesterday my DD. vomitted for 2times... today mrng. she did watery potty for 2ti..

3 and 4 time stool in a day

hello , my baby is 7 month old and she is doing 3to4 th time potty .what should..

Regarding cleaning of milk bottles

Is boiling the most effective way to clean up the milk bottles or any other meth..

My baby is 8 month old. She is having ga..

My baby is 8 month old. She is having gas problems. Can i give her Gripe Water?..

colic issue

what is maximum tim for colic . my baby is 3 month old. he was 34 week premature..

about weight of my son

hello all moms. my sons weight after birth was 2. 7. now he is one month and his..

my baby is 7 months old hez n semi solid... he poops very often.. like after eve..

how to protect baby from mosquitoes

hiii... I want to knw that can we use odomos on 6 months old baby. if no then my..