Fluency

Bunty Kumar

My son understand words and also repeats but he doesn't speak as fluently as he suppose to speak , he understand everything and knows everything but wouldn't repeat as fluently as suppose to be Will put him in play school next week Any help in that

• 2

Keerthana S

If receptive language is good he will catch up soon just keep speaking to him and create opportunities for him to speak ask and reply

Monica Sanadhay

Bunty, it all depends on how we communicate with our kids as to make them comfortable with any language. If he is able to express himself then you need not worry but to be patient. In my son's class we have American kids who may not speak runny language but express themselves well. So keep trying to get your son into the habit of answering in English only and he ll be there.

about education

what type of teaching methods should take for this age group. How to improve fin..

Lack of concentration

Hi... my son is very active and hardly sits at one place for long. His attention..

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

studies

my daughter. avoids to study... she is good in orals but avoids writing... i dnt..

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

CBSE or ICSE

my son is 5+ . can any one suggest the right board of education. ICSE or CBSE