Fluency

Bunty Kumar

My son understand words and also repeats but he doesn't speak as fluently as he suppose to speak , he understand everything and knows everything but wouldn't repeat as fluently as suppose to be Will put him in play school next week Any help in that

• 2

Keerthana S

If receptive language is good he will catch up soon just keep speaking to him and create opportunities for him to speak ask and reply

Monica Sanadhay

Bunty, it all depends on how we communicate with our kids as to make them comfortable with any language. If he is able to express himself then you need not worry but to be patient. In my son's class we have American kids who may not speak runny language but express themselves well. So keep trying to get your son into the habit of answering in English only and he ll be there.

he soon forget his study

forget his study what he has learnt yesturday

schools near dighi

plz suggest best CBSE schools near Dighi and vishrantwadi

my child is 3 told. I live in a small-to..

English language exposure

School enquiry

Which school is best in chennai perumbakkam or sholingnallur

my child hesitate to perform assembly pr..

what steps I should take to increase my child self esteem and confidence too. my..

Speech

My child speaks only few words. His speech therapy n ot is going on. What to do.

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..