Fluency

Bunty Kumar

My son understand words and also repeats but he doesn't speak as fluently as he suppose to speak , he understand everything and knows everything but wouldn't repeat as fluently as suppose to be Will put him in play school next week Any help in that

• 2

Keerthana S

If receptive language is good he will catch up soon just keep speaking to him and create opportunities for him to speak ask and reply

Monica Sanadhay

Bunty, it all depends on how we communicate with our kids as to make them comfortable with any language. If he is able to express himself then you need not worry but to be patient. In my son's class we have American kids who may not speak runny language but express themselves well. So keep trying to get your son into the habit of answering in English only and he ll be there.

studies

my daughter. avoids to study... she is good in orals but avoids writing... i dnt..

CBSE or ICSE

my son is 5+ . can any one suggest the right board of education. ICSE or CBSE

schools near dighi

plz suggest best CBSE schools near Dighi and vishrantwadi

Speech

My child speaks only few words. His speech therapy n ot is going on. What to do.

children habit

my daughter is 6+. she had a habit to watch cartoons and never shows her interes..

best schools in Bangalore varthur

which school is best at varthur Bangalore.. anybody have any idea about Chris Al..

Good schools in jaipur

hie my daughter is turning 4 now and I am confused to which school I should take..

Attention

She can't make attention in any subject more than 1 or 2 minutes