Special Needs

Flying with a 2. 5 month old need help

aanchal thacker kewlani

Old suggest fir precautions n care to be taken while flying m going ngp inDore cmng back in evening so will b flying twice in a day Pls help

aanchal thacker kewlani

Tysm everyone had a wonderful flight twice I took flight in a day n it was flawless he enjoyed his first flight like anything .... and all the tips were useful

Rohini Motwani

Hello, i was worried during my babys first air travel at 3 months of her age.. Yeah all r correct here try to feed ur baby while takeoff n landing this is is very important as it will prevent any earache to baby.. But if she is slept already no need to worry dont wake her up, let her sleep.. No any ear drops required

Aabha

Hi.. I travelled with my 3 month old baby by air.. and yes it was a bit difficult to breastfeed her in the aircraft as the seats r so close.. and unfortunately they were all men surrounding me and my mom.. I was feeling awkward but had to do it as nobody suggested to use a pacifier.. If your baby is sleeping then you need not feed by waking him/her up.. keep a collection of his/her fav toys and some new ones too.. generally such young babies sleep most of the travel time so not to worry too much.. All the best and take care!

Tejal Singh

Hi aachal, Feeding yes, but I am not able to imaging how to feed baby in such atmosphere???? Let c

BHAWANA BAHL

Hi Feeding your baby during landing and take off is the best you can do. you can once consult your pedetrician before leaving . generally Dr avoid giving medicines at such young age.

aanchal thacker kewlani

Ha I do have time will b travelling on Friday . pacifier shuould not b used ....according to few articles that I read ....instead should be fed while take off n landing

Tejal Singh

Hi, Same with me, will be flying with my 3 months baby to Nagpur. For that I will consult my pediatric, last time she suggested me to put pacifier in baby mouth while takeoff n down. My frd's doctor has given her ears drop for baby. So different Dr different approach. If u have time its better u consult ur pediatric once.

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajah..

plz suggest a good pediatrician in Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh

Small doubt

My daughter is now 4 month baby, cerelac is good to give now?

Travelling

Hi frnds ..my lo is 11 mnths ..n i am travelling to ahmedabad by train.. i m not..

teething issues

my baby will complete 7months in 9th of feb.. she where eat eveything... from la..

bottle suggestion

my 9 month old baby is not ready to take bottle milk if I breast pump nd give it..

lactations

my baby is 10 month old now I am facing problem with lactation little bit. she i..