Food aversion

Megha Sharma

Hello.. my 1 yr 5 months old son justs stops eating after every 20-25 days.. he only survives on full cream milk throughout the day. this phase of his lasts from 3-5 days at a stretch. his pediatrician says it's simply because of child's mood and nothing to worry. further,he weighs around 10 kgs. his birth weight was 2. 5 kgs. is this weight gain fine or worrisome? He is otherwise a super active and cheerful child. also what could be the possible reason of him refusing the food for sometime?

sleeping issue

hii moms.. my baby is 1 yr old.. but she does not sleep properly as much as she..

Baby Care

My child is 1year $7month. Now she is having yellow pathes on her teeth . What i..

Marks

Hi. my baby is 19 months. usko kch allergy hui b n started itching so much. ab u..

Cracks in lips

Can anyone suggest what do we need to apply for lip cracks to kids.

how to remove tanning from 2 years old b..

we travelled to some other extremely cold city for a week. she was exposed to ho..

thumb finger in mouth

hi frnds, my son was keeping thumb in mouth frequently m

teeth brushing a task....

My son is 2 yrs and doesn't allow to brush his teeth. but I somehow try n manage..

baby feed

How to stop feeding baby without affecting baby's health ?