Food chart for fussy eater

Aditi Mankad

Hi all. My 2 year old son is a very fussy eater. He needs to eat evsry 2 to 3 hours. And evey time he needs something new. I want food chart fod him in a way that i caan hide vsggies and dal.

Priyanka Baragade

Vey helpful info thnk u all

Aditi Mankad

Thank u so much shalini ad sowmya. I will surely try.

Sowmya

I have a fussy eater too :( I usually puaree most of the vegs and add to dosa/idli batter. Also, I make chapathi dough using the purees.... so, each day the colour of the chapathi is different and my son is interested to eat!!!!

shalinivarora

Hi aditi.. even my son is also very fussy in foods. He is going to complete 5 in December. He mostly try new dishes for him. He likes pizza very much bt i make bread pizza wth whole wheat bread and lots of vegetables. U can also try dal ka paratha,rawa uttapam with choped veggies inside, oats upma, daliya etc. In all these receipes u can use veggies of ur choice. Hope it will help.

not eating food

my son doesn't eat properly any medication to improve the appetite

wheat Flour Laddu/aata laddu

Hi my son is 1 year 5 months old, please suggest me can i put Wheat flour Laddu..

Bad at eating

My daughter is very bad at eating . she is now 2. 8yrs old and weight 9. 4kgs...

dry fruits to 1year old baby

how can we give dry fruits to 1 year old baby? how to prepare dry fruits powder..

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..

my baby is 21 months old. she is passin..

hi, my baby is 21 months old. she is passing hard stool. gap of 3-4 days. someti..

Cereal and Pulses

hi all, my younger baby is 1 year old. I am having trouble in feeding him. He do..