Food chart for fussy eater

Aditi Mankad

Hi all. My 2 year old son is a very fussy eater. He needs to eat evsry 2 to 3 hours. And evey time he needs something new. I want food chart fod him in a way that i caan hide vsggies and dal.

Priyanka Baragade

Vey helpful info thnk u all

Aditi Mankad

Thank u so much shalini ad sowmya. I will surely try.

Sowmya

I have a fussy eater too :( I usually puaree most of the vegs and add to dosa/idli batter. Also, I make chapathi dough using the purees.... so, each day the colour of the chapathi is different and my son is interested to eat!!!!

shalinivarora

Hi aditi.. even my son is also very fussy in foods. He is going to complete 5 in December. He mostly try new dishes for him. He likes pizza very much bt i make bread pizza wth whole wheat bread and lots of vegetables. U can also try dal ka paratha,rawa uttapam with choped veggies inside, oats upma, daliya etc. In all these receipes u can use veggies of ur choice. Hope it will help.

my baby is 21 months old. she is passin..

hi, my baby is 21 months old. she is passing hard stool. gap of 3-4 days. someti..

addiction to gadgets

hi my dotty is 1. 10months n she is severely addicted to mobiles n t. v ...only..

does banana increase the mucus

my daughter is 2 yrs and 9 mnths old now, evry time I give her banana she gets..

nutrition and wellness

pls suggest a way to make my daughter interested in milk ..she is a poor eater a..

Oats

How can I introduce oats to my 15 months old son. Please share some interesting..

Milk per day

How much 2 year old kid require milk in a day...

constipation

my two year son having constipation problem .what to do .

Water Intake

My daughter is of 1 yr and 7 months , she drink very less water . Please suggest..