Food chart for fussy eater

Aditi Mankad

Hi all. My 2 year old son is a very fussy eater. He needs to eat evsry 2 to 3 hours. And evey time he needs something new. I want food chart fod him in a way that i caan hide vsggies and dal.

Priyanka Baragade

Vey helpful info thnk u all

Aditi Mankad

Thank u so much shalini ad sowmya. I will surely try.

Sowmya

I have a fussy eater too :( I usually puaree most of the vegs and add to dosa/idli batter. Also, I make chapathi dough using the purees.... so, each day the colour of the chapathi is different and my son is interested to eat!!!!

shalinivarora

Hi aditi.. even my son is also very fussy in foods. He is going to complete 5 in December. He mostly try new dishes for him. He likes pizza very much bt i make bread pizza wth whole wheat bread and lots of vegetables. U can also try dal ka paratha,rawa uttapam with choped veggies inside, oats upma, daliya etc. In all these receipes u can use veggies of ur choice. Hope it will help.

Raw veggies as salads in Diets..

Hi, my little princess is now 1. 5 years old. Can I start giving her raw veggies..

hii.. my son is 1 yr 11 months pls give..

Daily lunch nd Dinner Chart

my baby is not eating food properly

hi my is 2 year 2 month old. he is not heaving proper food. if we eat him forcef..

growth

growth in terms of age hi as my daughter about to complete 3 next month but acco..

Food Chart

Hi... please share food chart for 1 year and 1 month old baby.

How to give dry fruits

My son is 2. 3years. he don't like dry fruits. How can I give to him, tried so m..

Food and nutrition

My daughter was19 old. she not eat anything?And how to stop breast feeding.