Food for 6 month baby

Priyanka

How to start giving semi solids to my 6 month baby. He is only on breast feed till now. What to give, in how much quantity and in what interval. And also can give sippy cup to my baby. Can any1 give me proper diet chatt for baby.

• 2

Priyanka

@Aabha.... Thanks...

Aabha

Hi Priyanka.. you can have a look at the website www. mylittlemoppet. com If you register they give a diet chart every month acc to your baby's age.. they have many Indian first food recipes.. Yes you can start giving water through sippy cup to your baby!

Sleepless

Dear Parents/Advisor My daughter turn 11 months now but since from her birth she..

When to start body oil massage for the b..

My baby is 1 month old. From which month we can start oil massage for baby?

baby care

which baby oil I'll be use for my 2 moth baby?

Offering Tender Coconut

Hi All, My girl is 7 months old. can I give Tender coconut water to her? when..

baby diaper

Please suggest over the best to use diaper at time for 2 month old baby boy. He..

Tips for child proofing @ home required

Suggest some tips for Child proofing at home... Age 8 months... when starts cra..

skin complexion

what should I do my baby becomes darker day by day? how to improve his colour co..

cold and running nose for 7 month old ba..

my son is suffering from cold running nose . how to help him to recover soon . h..