Food for 6 month baby

Priyanka

How to start giving semi solids to my 6 month baby. He is only on breast feed till now. What to give, in how much quantity and in what interval. And also can give sippy cup to my baby. Can any1 give me proper diet chatt for baby.

• 2

Priyanka

@Aabha.... Thanks...

Aabha

Hi Priyanka.. you can have a look at the website www. mylittlemoppet. com If you register they give a diet chart every month acc to your baby's age.. they have many Indian first food recipes.. Yes you can start giving water through sippy cup to your baby!

baby care

my 2months girl baby is a pre-matured baby pls give me some suggestions how to t..

Baby bottom getting darker

hi sweet moms!!! my 9 months baby bottom is getting darker!! I use diaper mostl..

Weight

Hi every1.. my baby boy has completed 10 months & his weight is 8. 6kgs ..is thi..

how to sleep train your 2 and a half mon..

how to train your baby to sleep at night

regarding food

my baby is 3 months 6 days old now. Is he eating any other food with mother mi..

Nursing and Sleep

How to make my 6 month old sleep without nursing?

Diaper for whole night use.

hey guys!! I have never used diaper till date for my lo. But want to start from..

Crying in night.

My 11 months daughter Wake up and crying every half n hour in night..