Food habit

Swetha Charan Shroff

Jul 17, 2015

Hi parents ! I have a 5 yr old daughter and I'm so confused abt her food habits we follow a normal South Indian diet and every day morning when she takes something she will vomit. if not at house she wil do it in school and the lunch box will return as it is ! Pls help me in this issue!

• 2

Swetha Charan Shroff

Thank u Simran will do tht ????

simran sharma

you can ask your query from nutrition expert http://www.parentune.com/nutritioncorner here is the link to the nutrition corner.

Night time fedding

Hello friends, my beby is 6 month old,i want to know that my breast feeding is m..

immunity growth

My baby is 2 years 9 months old... she is suffering with blood infection Nd some..

summer

my girl is 7years old. summer food chart pls

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

My Daughter doesn't have food properly

she doesn't have her food properly

how to control wait of child

I have 6years girl child she is gainning her wait how can I control her wait an..

stomach pain

my baby 5 year 1 month she eat food and told stomach pain what to do plz tell m..