Food habit

Swetha Charan Shroff

Jul 17, 2015

Hi parents ! I have a 5 yr old daughter and I'm so confused abt her food habits we follow a normal South Indian diet and every day morning when she takes something she will vomit. if not at house she wil do it in school and the lunch box will return as it is ! Pls help me in this issue!

• 2

Swetha Charan Shroff

Thank u Simran will do tht ????

simran sharma

you can ask your query from nutrition expert http://www.parentune.com/nutritioncorner here is the link to the nutrition corner.

weak

hi my son is now 4yr 2mnths old. his weight is too low n will nt eat properly n..

eat food his big deal... she doesnt like foods she wont eat her self we have to..

my son is suffering from cough cold cong..

hi please let me know what all can be given to eat at this point of time.. he is..

veggies

my 6 year old child doesn't eat any veggies .he likes pulses is he is getting a..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and..

my son just keeps food in his mouth and does not chews. what to do?

Hello,Can please suggest Some healthy br..

what to pack in thr box that is healthy enough is a tough job pls can you tel me..

my son never eat curd he is not like that smell also how can I give