Food Habits

Sakchi Varma

Hi, my 18 month old is refusing food these days and is not ready to eat anything. Today he refused having milk also. It has never happened with him earlier and literally he starves himself. Am not able to figure out solution for the same.

• 1

Hi Sakchi, Children at this age start understanding the meaning of no and enjoys saying no and refusing everything serves to them. But you may try giving variety so that they can get attracted to something new and might like to try that. Here is a blog which gives some ideas for some healthy and fun food options for toddlers. Here is the link- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/healthy-and-fun-food-options-for-your-toddler/195

about health

hello all,my is 2yrs old now. he is suffering from cough and cold for month used..

what should be given in breakfast which..

I want to know d diet plan of my baby as she run seeing eatables things...

cold

hi moms,my son is having cold , actually thing is tonight we r going to our nati..

ENT specialist (paediatrician) in New De..

dear parents, can anyone suggest a good ENT specialist (paediatrician) in new De..

baby fall many times n direct hit with h..

my baby fall many times n direct hit with head... do I need to go to neuro-surge..

cough and running nose

My son has cough at nights the most it's dry cough n now running nose as well....

hair on forehead

mere baby ke forehead per bahut hair hai can u suggest something he is 21 months..

cold n throat infection

my daughter is 18 months old,every month she will be having tonsils,cold n cough..