Food Habits

Sakchi Varma

Hi, my 18 month old is refusing food these days and is not ready to eat anything. Today he refused having milk also. It has never happened with him earlier and literally he starves himself. Am not able to figure out solution for the same.

• 1

Hi Sakchi, Children at this age start understanding the meaning of no and enjoys saying no and refusing everything serves to them. But you may try giving variety so that they can get attracted to something new and might like to try that. Here is a blog which gives some ideas for some healthy and fun food options for toddlers. Here is the link- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/healthy-and-fun-food-options-for-your-toddler/195

about stool color in babies

I want to know about white color stool in 2 year baby. is it serious problem or..

weight and height

average weight and hight of 1yr 9month baby girl

what should be given in breakfast which..

I want to know d diet plan of my baby as she run seeing eatables things...

eating problem

my baby not eat any thing what to do he start eating

vaccination

Hi! my son is 18 months old. His weight is 9 kg. He is a fussy eater. Is his we..

My son is 1. 3yrs suffering from noisy c..

My son is suffering from noisy cough and is restless from last 2_3days... as he..

My baby is ignoring food since a weak..

I have stopped breastfeeding her since few days.. she used to eat khichidi n cer..