Food Habits

Sakchi Varma

Hi, my 18 month old is refusing food these days and is not ready to eat anything. Today he refused having milk also. It has never happened with him earlier and literally he starves himself. Am not able to figure out solution for the same.

• 1

Hi Sakchi, Children at this age start understanding the meaning of no and enjoys saying no and refusing everything serves to them. But you may try giving variety so that they can get attracted to something new and might like to try that. Here is a blog which gives some ideas for some healthy and fun food options for toddlers. Here is the link- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/healthy-and-fun-food-options-for-your-toddler/195

weight

my baby 8s 1. 2 yrs and she is 8. 3 kdg only is it normal

suffering from cough

Hi my daughter is 19 months old and has got cough which irritates her especiall..

2 yr 7 month old sweats like anything

My daughter is 2 yr 7 month old. she sweats like anything on her forehead and ne..

Health

Health

Hi Mt son omitting wherever he eats, i..

Immediately omits after eat anything

fever

my lo suffering from fever from last to days pedac gave medicines. He is crying..

Suggestions for cough n phlegm

Hi my 2. 10 yr old son has been suffering from cough and phlegm since 2 days. I..

2. 9 Years Old Vomitting

Hi Friends, My son is not Interested in food no matter what. Earlier he used to..