Food Habits

Sakchi Varma

Hi, my 18 month old is refusing food these days and is not ready to eat anything. Today he refused having milk also. It has never happened with him earlier and literally he starves himself. Am not able to figure out solution for the same.

• 1

Hi Sakchi, Children at this age start understanding the meaning of no and enjoys saying no and refusing everything serves to them. But you may try giving variety so that they can get attracted to something new and might like to try that. Here is a blog which gives some ideas for some healthy and fun food options for toddlers. Here is the link- http://www.parentune.com/parent-blog/healthy-and-fun-food-options-for-your-toddler/195

heart in hole

vomiting problem

vomiting problem

hi ..my baby boy is two yr old ....he is doing to much vomiting... daily two or..

Cavities

My son age is 1yr 8 months and now itself his teeth has been attacked with Cavit..

bottle feeding bnd krni h

meri beti 1 year 7 months ki h wo bottle feeding krti h . dr. ka bolna h bottle..

eating habits

my baby girl don't eat anything , she only drink milk juices or liquid food

swimming

what should be the right age of a kid to introduce swimming pool?

baby hard poo

my lo has cmpleted his 1 year ...from one week he is doing poo very hard.. he cr..

Health

my child is two years and nine months old. he doesn't like to eat at all. even..