Food & Nutrion

Chitra Jesu

hai, i have 1year 3months old daughter what kind of food i can give?she is not at all drinking water what to do for that? anybody can suggest me please.

• 2

Sushma Venkata Lakshmi Verubhothla

Hi, generally kids like to copy adults in all ways, whether it is drinking or eating or lifestyle. So my suggestion is try to give her water in a small glass or different animal shaped water bottle which should attract her to drink in it. Hope this will definitely work for you.

nazia shaikh

Try to give her warm water since children are used to drinking breast milk which is not room temperature but a little warmer. If even this doesnt work out mix the water with a teaspoon of honey.

nutrition food,1year

what kind of food must be give to my child.

Nutrition

Can I let my 1 year old boy drink some tea? (tea without milk)

Develop healthy eating habits

Hi my daughter is 1. 8 years old she has only upper and lower 2 teeth. What food..

Food Chart

Hi... please share food chart for 1 year and 1 month old baby.

banana

hi all can I give banana to a toddler in summer if he most of the time suffer f..

baby food

my baby girl is 11 months old. she is frequently suffering with cold and coffee..

milk quantity for one year kid

how much qty of milk need tobe given daily??

Best in sea food ?

my dauther is 2years 2months. planng to gove her sea food but not sure which is..