Food & Nutrion

Chitra Jesu

hai, i have 1year 3months old daughter what kind of food i can give?she is not at all drinking water what to do for that? anybody can suggest me please.

• 2

Sushma Venkata Lakshmi Verubhothla

Hi, generally kids like to copy adults in all ways, whether it is drinking or eating or lifestyle. So my suggestion is try to give her water in a small glass or different animal shaped water bottle which should attract her to drink in it. Hope this will definitely work for you.

nazia shaikh

Try to give her warm water since children are used to drinking breast milk which is not room temperature but a little warmer. If even this doesnt work out mix the water with a teaspoon of honey.

Food habit

My kid s 2. 3 months old now.. she doesnt like to eat badham,sweet potato,dates...

My baby is 1. 5 years old n he is not e..

suggest me food for my baby

Food

Can I give milk cream(malai) to my 13 months daughter????

weight gain

my boy not getting weight give me tips

Milk per day

How much 2 year old kid require milk in a day...

Diet concern

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing great. My question is regarding baby's lunch..

sooji ki kheer... or halwa ..for 1+

how to make suji ki kheer or halwa for 1yr old...

addiction to gadgets

hi my dotty is 1. 10months n she is severely addicted to mobiles n t. v ...only..