food routine for 6 month baby

Jamsha Jaison

about food

• 1

Josly Pinto

500 ml of milk per day is required for 6 month old baby if ur bottle feeding, 6 feeds usually baby takes and at the 6th month U need to reduce one feed and add 1 time solids In 24 hours 5 feeding - milk 1 feeding - solids (semi solids are advisable ) Better u start wit cereals but please don start wit wheat and other kind of cereals My doc asked me to start rice wit ghee And raagi

not chewing and vomiting

hi mommies my son is about to become one year in two weeks but does nt have any..

Foods to start

Hi everyone, I am mother of a 6 months old baby.. I wanto to start solids for m..

Milk quantity for five months old

Hi all I wanted to know how much quantity of formula milk approx should I offer..

semi solid food for 6month baby

hi momies my baby girl has completed 6months n want to start semi solid food.. w..

diet plan

what should we eat for 7th month baby

GERBER FOOD

Dear Mommies!! I wanted to know how good or safe GERBER baby food is, that's ava..

Food eating

my baby almost 9 months completely. now a days she s not taking food like rice a..

Honey for 10months is OK?

can I give honey to my 10months baby?