Food suggestions

Monika Boddu

Hi everyone, Can someone suggest me food for 15months old baby... For breakfast I give idly ,dosa ,weetbix and lunch rice with lentils and some veggies... but my baby is bored of that food.. and she is not eating at all. . Can someone e suggest me some different varieties Thanks in advance

archana j

i give my one year old sagoo flour upma. or suji upma and khichadi mix with veggie. u can also give ur child aloo paratha with no chilli. also u can give sweet appam or sweet potato pancake, banana pancake

Athira Akhil

1) Oats Upma with veggies . They are rich in fibres. 2) puttu with cherupayar ( green gram ) ( a south indian breakfast ) By 15 months, many babies are more interested in chasing little round O's around the tray than they are in eating baby cereals. Fortified cereals without added sugar, artificial coloring or salt are best for your baby. Most babies can eat rice, pasta and other grain side dishes; choose whole-grain varieties whenever possible.

Subbarajani Kristam

Same with my baby too. And I give exactly what you are giving. Try adding some kind of tomato rasam or even Dal with very less spice. And I request the others to suggest some different kind of foods so that even I can follow.

promoganate

my lo is 14 months. he likes promoganate with seeds only. Can I feed along with..

recipe

plz give me kichidi recipe s

is yellow pumpkin safe for toddlers.

its told that pumpkin is the worlds healthiest food filled with loads of nutrien..

banana

hi all can I give banana to a toddler in summer if he most of the time suffer f..

Baby underweight

My baby is 2 yearz 3 month old now. Her weight is 8. 7kg only. she is underweig..

food diet for my child 2 and half

he is asking milk in night times. not able to refuse. how to divert this. and wh..

baby nutrition

can i give chocolate and frooti to my 17 month old child occasionally