Food supplement dose for below 12 months baby

Shatabdi Saha

How much amount of Zincovit/ multi vitamins should be given to a baby who is below 12 months( mine is 3 months old) ? I have consulted 2 doctors, one has told to given 6 drops/ day, other suggested for 1 ml/ day. After giving 1 ml/ day, her weight is increasing like 1 kg/ week, I am pretty much confused what to do, the doctor also given separately vitamin D drops (1ml).

Harika Jakka

Hi Saha , these multi-vitamin drops should be given for 1yr .As ur lo is 3months old u can give .5 ml per day in two divided doses .there will be no problem in giving these drops

Payal Shah

Wen babies do nt gain weight on mothers milk this drops r suggested.. ask ur doc y is it necessary wen u r bf ur baby n hez gaining weight on ur milk

Hi Shatabdi, considering your baby is only 3 months, she should be on breastmilk only. On breastmilk, for the baby to gain this much weight seems a little unnatural. Go in for a medical opinion.

colic issue

what is maximum tim for colic . my baby is 3 month old. he was 34 week premature..

about baby

Hi my baby will complete 3months this Monday she is trying to crawl should I all..

Cold

My daughter is 55 days old . She is suffering from cold her nose are blocked and..

child asthma

is child asthma curable? if yes, what to do for cure?

trixylix syrup

hi any body have given baby trixylix syrup for cough? HW it effect and does it c..

Cough

Hi.. my baby is six month old.. What's the natural remedy for cough.. I can fee..

green potty

my baby is 1 month old.. she passes stools once in 2 days.. bt its totaly green..