Food supplement dose for below 12 months baby

Shatabdi Saha

How much amount of Zincovit/ multi vitamins should be given to a baby who is below 12 months( mine is 3 months old) ? I have consulted 2 doctors, one has told to given 6 drops/ day, other suggested for 1 ml/ day. After giving 1 ml/ day, her weight is increasing like 1 kg/ week, I am pretty much confused what to do, the doctor also given separately vitamin D drops (1ml).

Harika Jakka

Hi Saha , these multi-vitamin drops should be given for 1yr .As ur lo is 3months old u can give .5 ml per day in two divided doses .there will be no problem in giving these drops

Payal Shah

Wen babies do nt gain weight on mothers milk this drops r suggested.. ask ur doc y is it necessary wen u r bf ur baby n hez gaining weight on ur milk

Hi Shatabdi, considering your baby is only 3 months, she should be on breastmilk only. On breastmilk, for the baby to gain this much weight seems a little unnatural. Go in for a medical opinion.

running nose......... for my 5 months ol..

running nose for my 5 months old baby... any home remedies pls suggest

Tips for weight loss

Is it OK if I start dieting now as my son is 11 mth old & also breastfeeding. Gi..

pulse polio 2017

When is Government driven pulse polio day in 2017? will it be available in priva..

vaccine

My baby is 9months now.. I give MMR vaccine is this cause any pain or fever ,aft..

walking

Hi all. My son is 1 yr old but has not started walking yet. is it ok or should i..

baby poop

my 3 month old baby poops 3 to 4 times a day. is that normal? i am very much con..

Red spot in eyes

Hi everyone, My baby boy will be 8 months old. Here in delhi,its extre. e cold i..

baby vomit

My baby vomit is like water with traces of milk in it. she is on bm and formula..