Food things

Bharathi Gururajan

my daughter completed six months now what things can i start to eat for her

• 1

Priya Yadav

My paedetrician advised me to start with Dal water, 10 ml, 20 ml, 20 ml and Max 30 ml in a week and no other food in a week. Similarly started rice water in a very low quantity 10 ml, 20 - 30 ml in a week, and then started adding green boiled vegetable water... just start on a low and don't introduce any new idea food in next three days... also increase the quantity slowly.. Also, avoid salt and sugar. Keep them minimal. Salt is tough for babies kidney to breakdown and sugar also have tooth decay and other issues. My paedetrician advised me a no of things at the time of vaccination scheduled at 6 month end. If you are going for same, consult him for same

Non veg

when can I start nonveg .?My baby is 7 months now

Cornflakes

Hi all.. My baby girl is 8 mnths old.. Just wantes to know that can i give grin..

Nonveg

Hi my baby is 8 month old can I give him chicken soup and few chicken chunks..

solids

Hi everyone my baby is 10 month old i m giving her solid bt in pureed or watery..

Ragi

Hello friends pls tell from where i get ragi in delhi for my littleone

Hi. My 10 month old son was exclusively..

Hi. My 10 month old son was exclusively breastfeed till now but now I have start..

weight gain

My baby is of 8 months n she is enough active... but her weight is only 6. 4 kg..

Food n health

My baby boy is 9 months old to gain wait what type of food shiuld I give