Food things

Bharathi Gururajan

my daughter completed six months now what things can i start to eat for her

• 1

Priya Yadav

My paedetrician advised me to start with Dal water, 10 ml, 20 ml, 20 ml and Max 30 ml in a week and no other food in a week. Similarly started rice water in a very low quantity 10 ml, 20 - 30 ml in a week, and then started adding green boiled vegetable water... just start on a low and don't introduce any new idea food in next three days... also increase the quantity slowly.. Also, avoid salt and sugar. Keep them minimal. Salt is tough for babies kidney to breakdown and sugar also have tooth decay and other issues. My paedetrician advised me a no of things at the time of vaccination scheduled at 6 month end. If you are going for same, consult him for same

food diet

wat would be a healthy diet for 6 months baby

weight gain

my son is 5. 5months old his weight is 6 kgs what Is the correct weight as I am..

hello... my son z gonna complete 7 months.. apart from fruits khichdi... wt all..

Which food can I give to 11 month 15 days baby he can't gulp anything he wan..

meri baby 4 months complet h kya ma use..

mai vaise use nan pro1 de rahi ho but mai ab change karna chati io kar sakti ho..

What to feed to my 7 month daughter?

I am ranjana and i do not understand that what should i give to my 7 month daugh..