Food things

Bharathi Gururajan

my daughter completed six months now what things can i start to eat for her

• 1

Priya Yadav

My paedetrician advised me to start with Dal water, 10 ml, 20 ml, 20 ml and Max 30 ml in a week and no other food in a week. Similarly started rice water in a very low quantity 10 ml, 20 - 30 ml in a week, and then started adding green boiled vegetable water... just start on a low and don't introduce any new idea food in next three days... also increase the quantity slowly.. Also, avoid salt and sugar. Keep them minimal. Salt is tough for babies kidney to breakdown and sugar also have tooth decay and other issues. My paedetrician advised me a no of things at the time of vaccination scheduled at 6 month end. If you are going for same, consult him for same

hi my son is 7 month and i am giving cerlac 1time in a day is it ok or i should..

green peas

hi my son s 8 months cn i gve him green peas

looking lean

hai ,I will give break fast,lunch,dinner ,in between biscuits r any fruit(mostly..

hi frends my baby is 9 months old. pls t..

food plan for 9 months old baby

my baby is 9 months old.. wanna know abo..

hii... my baby is 9 months old.. I'm feeding him other than that I started givin..

Receipes

Hi my baby is 6 month old I need recipes of wat to be given to my little one .....

breastfeeding

My 4 month baby just refuses to take feed during the day. she cries if I force h..