Food things

Bharathi Gururajan

my daughter completed six months now what things can i start to eat for her

• 1

Priya Yadav

My paedetrician advised me to start with Dal water, 10 ml, 20 ml, 20 ml and Max 30 ml in a week and no other food in a week. Similarly started rice water in a very low quantity 10 ml, 20 - 30 ml in a week, and then started adding green boiled vegetable water... just start on a low and don't introduce any new idea food in next three days... also increase the quantity slowly.. Also, avoid salt and sugar. Keep them minimal. Salt is tough for babies kidney to breakdown and sugar also have tooth decay and other issues. My paedetrician advised me a no of things at the time of vaccination scheduled at 6 month end. If you are going for same, consult him for same

kiwi fruit feed

hi my baby s 7 months plus cn i gve him kiwi fruit ths season...

can i give dates into boil milk to 9, months baby

Non veg meal

My daughter has completed one year. From when can I give her non veg the meal li..

baby food

hello, my baby is 7 months old now.. she doesn't like to eat anything like porri..

egg

when can I strt to give egg to my 7months baby