Food to feed

Puja Sharma

Hi my baby is 1 yr old. I want to know what should I feed her, other than khichdi, chapati fruits

• 1

Shalini Santhosh

You should include a lot of other grains like ragi, bajra, foxtail millet, dry fruits in her diet.. Start feeding her everything u eat

Oats

How can I introduce oats to my 15 months old son. Please share some interesting..

suggest some easy and tasty recipe for 1. 5 yr

Pumpkin seeds for babies

Hi All, My lo is 18 months old. Can I give pumpkin seeds to her? if so please su..

my baby is 21 months old. she is passin..

hi, my baby is 21 months old. she is passing hard stool. gap of 3-4 days. someti..

underweight baby

hlo,my baby is two years old and his weight is 9 kg and height is also small ..h..

stopped eating

Hi my daughter is 13 months old. She was eating everything I offered her includi..

food diet for my child 2 and half

he is asking milk in night times. not able to refuse. how to divert this. and wh..

food habits

how can I make my child develop good eating habits. she makes a lot if fuss to e..